One for all you Cummins fans

■■■■■■■ coming back with Euro 6 11 - 12 litre engines

truckingtopics.co.uk/■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

May open the way for Chinese/Indian truck makers to tackle the European market

Dont get too excited i saw the m11 euro 5 rated at 460 or 500 ish at a show back in june,the ■■■■■■■ rep said it would fit straight in to a ec11 or previously m11 powered lorry ,however he said you would need one hell of an electrician to sort the emissions ,and it would cost a bomb, he wasn’t keen for me to do it and didn’t get back to me with a cost.

That’s putting it into an existing truck. For a truck manufacturer, it would make a good place to start from.

if only they would ,i will order the first one!

The ■■■■■■■ in the states that meets EPA10 which is basically euro6 is a pile of junk so don’t hold your breath

This is all-new, so hopefully has been designed around the issues of the previous engines.

In any case, it was better than Navistar’s ‘look mom, no AdBlue’ attempt.

truckingtopics.co.uk/industrynavistar.html

Even the press picture had the truck with its bonnet up!

The UK will probably only see that in coaches - Dennis made a coach chassis with an M11 in it, possibly the descendant company, ADL, still do. And Belgian firm Van Hool still make integral coaches that could use ■■■■■■■ again. Can’t see anyone launching a ■■■■■■■ engined wagon in the UK again, though the Chinese could I guess, I think the Russian Kamaz use ■■■■■■■ still?