Jody,s latest motor fresh from paint

thats nice and smart, what horse power has that got pal?

shes a big 420 ■■■■■■■ m8

AND NOW FOR A LITTLE BIT OF BLING :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Is that a 6x4 or a tag axle?

bugcos:
Is that a 6x4 or a tag axle?

Its a 6x4

What are you going to be doing with it? will it be on ejectors?

Looks ■■■■ hot mate

nice motors those fodens.
i used to drive a 8x4 400hp

it belongs to my m8 jody (jody1980) its a 6 x 4 double drive on the ejector work! :smiley:

good motor them Fodens, the same cab as the CF space cab, but you get more for your money with the foden :smiley:

ejector work!

whats that :smiley: :smiley:

its just like haveing a daf but with out the head gasgets and valve problems :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: they’ve got a nice finish to them… ejector work is waste work goin to landfill the trailer has a ram that pushes the load off… :bulb:

Will you be running into Birchwood landfill? If so i’ll watch out for it on the 62

yeah mate we run to risley and whitehead, haydock,arpley,pilsworth, and fleetwood… were do u run to mate…

thats definitley a nice looking motor with the power to match. One off the best motors for landfill work i think along with the old man motors.

its good mate would rather have an r500 or an r620 like me mates who work with me there in the same blue…

you’d spend too much time broke down with them scania’s. :laughing: would dag lend you his scania to try you could wear them new alloys in for him? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

dag has done the odd day for me to help me out in the past on my old erf ec11… its hard enough to get him to drive a dirty truck never mind take his on the job… he’d bottom out on the weigth bridge :smiley: :smiley:

jody1980:
its good mate would rather have an r500 or an r620 like me mates who work with me there in the same blue…

THIS IS ONE OF THE SCANIA,S