pic's of truck

now I have read how to do it here are the pic,s of my unit

NSH eyeballed me on the M! last week, it now has G&S Transport on the sides and front

Nice motor funnyfut

I’ve seem your truck a few times around sussex and thought it always looked smart.

Cheers
Neilf

Stupid place for a spot light if you ask me …

:laughing:

I used to have one exactly the same in white too. They sound nice but they’ve got no guts at all on hills, even taking into account the engine size. You’ll need a big bank balance for the fuel consumption though if it was anything like mine. I got mine chipped to a 530 by Feathers as they said it would improve the consumption and they were right, it did! Only got shut of it because a couple of injectors failed and they’re well over £500 a piece to replace and a 530 Topliner came along at the right price.

I did miss those arm rests though … :cry:

Nice truck :smiley:

Hi George, great to see your truck at last, have you joined up with someone else :question: (G & S transport) . Saw from a previous thread you were doing uk only last week , are you still going abroad ?. I did’nt personally have a good time with Rossett’s, i kept asking for imformation, All i got was i’ll find out and let you know, never heard a thing !!. Anyway very happy with my Volvo.

Smart truck funnyfut. :slight_smile: :sunglasses: :slight_smile:

Thanks all

It’s a V8 so it’s got the grunt to go up the steep hills with a full load as for the servicing it comes with full R&M so no problem there, Fuel is around 8.5 miles per gall so I can’t complain.

I know what you mean TC they are not the brightess of sales people and yes I start a contract with Lantrans out of Barcelona in Feb

See you on the road

Cheers

Yep, nice truck Mr, I still think the old style Megaspace looks nicer than the new type, a bit more presence and in yer face :sunglasses:

Rob K:
They sound nice but they’ve got no guts at all on hills, even taking into account the engine size.

Could be something to do with the ridiculously high top gear on V8’s, mine pulls about 1300 revs at 56mph, a split will see it climb most hills laden on the limiter at about 1550 revs.
The wheels look in pretty good nick, but on those type the enamel seems to get damaged easily by stones, anyone know where to get truck wheels redone :question: