Well Boss....

It was OK when I left it…

PICT0009.JPG

ooopps

I think I recognise that trailer (from the fleet plate)

Was it a cornish firm with an orange XF by any chance :question:

just how big are the birds up there to push the legs into the ground :smiley:,
you could tell the boss some to-rag wound the legs down over the wkend

serves you right for loading it,front heavy? :open_mouth: :blush: :blush:

Semtex …not Cornish firm, Cheshire and no XFs boss wont have DAFs in the yard :smiley:

Big Mac…trailer wasnt loaded front heavy, 28.5t evenly spread. The ground gave way due to frost damage about 2 hours after I’d left the trailer. Other trailers had been dropped there many times in the past. There is now large inch thick steel plates on the ground all around the yard.

Although there is some fat pigeons about due to there being a pie factory next door :wink: :wink:

toowise:
Semtex …not Cornish firm, Cheshire and no XFs boss wont have DAFs in the yard :smiley:

Big Mac…trailer wasnt loaded front heavy, 28.5t evenly spread. The ground gave way due to frost damage about 2 hours after I’d left the trailer. Other trailers had been dropped there many times in the past. There is now large inch thick steel plates on the ground all around the yard.

Although there is some fat pigeons about due to there being a pie factory next door :wink: :wink:

Ah right, I saw the plate on the side “CBT **” Exactly the same as the firm I used to work for, they also run a couple of bulkers. (Orange XFs, usually on fridges)

Thats the problem with firms making up their own trailer IDs Semtex…This one stands for Cooper Buckley Transport…not.Conrad Bailey ■■?

toowise:

Expect to be hearing from Diesel Dave very shortly. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

Coffeeholic:

you beat me to it. Lol. Probably getting in his car now…

toowise:
Thats the problem with firms making up their own trailer IDs Semtex…This one stands for Cooper Buckley Transport…not.Conrad Bailey ■■?

i think you will find its conway bailey and has been around a tad longer than cooper buckley and runs more than double the amount of motors of cooper buckley

matt f:

toowise:

i think you will find its conway bailey and has been around a tad longer than cooper buckley and runs more than double the amount of motors of cooper buckley

Oh well sorry to upset you…if you look at my post ive put these small marks in…■■?..they mean i’m not sure of correct name…
Also I know for a fact this is a CooperBuckley trailer because I work for them, and ,by the way, they were established as a company in 1964 and currently have 45 vehicles including tractor units and vans and over 120 trailers both bulk and curtainsiders

Taken from Vehicle and Operator Services Agency - GOV.UK
CONWAY BAILEY TRANSPORT LIMITED
Director(s): KATHRYN MARY BAILEY, MARK GORDON BAILEY.
OH1092067 SI
VENAYR, GOONEARL, SCORRIER REDRUTH TR16 5EB
Operating Centre: VENAYR, GOONEARL, SCORRIER REDRUTH TR16 5EB
Authorisation:42 Vehicle(s) and 54 Trailer(s).Assigned Transport Manager:
MARK GORDON BAILEY
Transport Manager(s): KATHRYN MARY BAILEY

So although I made a mistake with the name I beleive you may have made a small miscalculation in your figures.
Sorry about that. :blush: :blush: :blush:

I remember leaving Truckfest years ago and seeing a trailer like that, the worst part was that it was a lad who had been enjoying the weekend with us, he had mentioned leaving the trailer outside. He’d told his boss he would leave it somewhere secure on route to Peterborough, i think its fair to say it wasnt going anywhere quickly :laughing:

Cruise Control:

Coffeeholic:

you beat me to it. Lol. Probably getting in his car now…

Hi CC,

The location of that yard would be of great interest to me, and once I know that, I’m sure that I could find my own way to next-door. :wink: :grimacing:

here ya go dave…

http://www.wrightspies.co.uk/

less than an hours drive for you as well :smiley: :smiley:

Semtex:

toowise:

Ah right, I saw the plate on the side “CBT **” Exactly the same as the firm I used to work for, they also run a couple of bulkers. (Orange XFs, usually on fridges)

Would that be the space cab one?

Coffeeholic:

toowise:

He already knew about the pie factory and has been tunnelling into it, he was foiled because some pillock dropped a trailer over the tunnel :laughing:

toowise:

i was joking,dont take it to heart,we have all dropped trailers on dodgy ground to find its sunk a bit,but not to that degree.

Big mac …didnt take it to heart mate, one of them things it happens , i was just clarifying it in case the boss was watching :wink: :wink:
Now I know deiseldave has been tunneling to the pie factory I can blame him (if he’d asked he could have used our existing tunnel that starts in the pit at the back of the workshop) :unamused: :unamused:

Wheel Nut:

Coffeeholic:

toowise:

He already knew about the pie factory and has been tunnelling into it, he was foiled because some pillock dropped a trailer over the tunnel :laughing:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

We go to a pie factory where there is no need for a tunnel. Their freshly baked golden brown products are given away free in the staff canteen. As many as you can eat! The only proviso is no pies are to leave the canteen on the outside of your person.

I’ve waddled out of there on more than 1 occasion.

toowise:

matt f:

toowise:

Oh well sorry to upset you…if you look at my post ive put these small marks in…■■?..they mean i’m not sure of correct name…
Also I know for a fact this is a CooperBuckley trailer because I work for them, and ,by the way, they were established as a company in 1964 and currently have 45 vehicles including tractor units and vans and over 120 trailers both bulk and curtainsiders

Taken from Vehicle and Operator Services Agency - GOV.UK
CONWAY BAILEY TRANSPORT LIMITED
Director(s): KATHRYN MARY BAILEY, MARK GORDON BAILEY.
OH1092067 SI
VENAYR, GOONEARL, SCORRIER REDRUTH TR16 5EB
Operating Centre: VENAYR, GOONEARL, SCORRIER REDRUTH TR16 5EB
Authorisation:42 Vehicle(s) and 54 Trailer(s).Assigned Transport Manager:
MARK GORDON BAILEY
Transport Manager(s): KATHRYN MARY BAILEY

So although I made a mistake with the name I beleive you may have made a small miscalculation in your figures.
Sorry about that. :blush: :blush: :blush:

Not taking sides in this one,but Mr Bailey also owns R R Transport @ Redruth,so add his lorries & trailers up on both firms & that makes a bigger number.

That’s the back wheels checked - tyres seem OK all the way round :laughing: :laughing: