Just moved all my stuff into this

Looking forward to driving and living in this for a while. Mostly general haulage but the company are in with palletways as well so I’m sure I will be sent in to clear out the hub once in a while.
Anyway, Scarborough tomorrow and all ready to go.

A proper make of truck :wink:

@fb1, so your off to Scarborough tomorrow :question: Are you still up for the challenge at Wool Rd; Dobcross :question: You said you hadn’t been up North very much so I’m sure you can get lost for a couple of hours and the spin round point isn’t too far from Scarborough :open_mouth: :wink:
You never know they might reload you out of Manchester and then you won’t have any excuse to dodge out of doing it :exclamation: :smiley: :wink:

Anyway on a serious note have a safe trip and watch out for the very patchy misty morning’s we are getting up here in Yorkshire at the moment :frowning: They catch a lot a people out unfortunately.

Regards
Dave Penn;

I bloody hate those double deck trailers, because they come down at the front and the bar has to fit between the roof at the step, so when curtain’s about 1/4 way back, I can’t reach the bar :open_mouth:

You just see a tiny Wayne swinging on the ratchet straps :laughing:

waynedl:
I bloody hate those double deck trailers, because they come down at the front and the bar has to fit between the roof at the step, so when curtain’s about 1/4 way back, I can’t reach the bar :open_mouth:

even worse when the rails haven’t been greased and it gets stuck right at the point grrrr

Smoggie89:

waynedl:

even worse when the rails haven’t been greased and it gets stuck right at the point grrrr

Does it ever exist when that doesn’t happen? I just thought that was standard practice with curtains - they have certain points where they jam and wrench your shoulder from it’s socket.

waynedl:

Smoggie89:

waynedl:

Does it ever exist when that doesn’t happen? I just thought that was standard practice with curtains - they have certain points where they jam and wrench your shoulder from it’s socket.

Ryder won’t grease our curtain runners. They say that it causes debris to get trapped in the runners making them wear out sooner than they should.

I think the reason that the sloping roof decker curtains jam is because forklifts bash the runners when loading/unloading pallets on the top deck at the slope. Annoys the crap out of me when you’ve got to try and open and close the curtains about 15 times a day on multi drop with jammed runners.

i’ll look out for ya :laughing: and dave’s right about the fog

davepenn54:
@fb1, so your off to Scarborough tomorrow :question: Are you still up for the challenge at Wool Rd; Dobcross :question: You said you hadn’t been up North very much so I’m sure you can get lost for a couple of hours and the spin round point isn’t too far from Scarborough :open_mouth: :wink:
You never know they might reload you out of Manchester and then you won’t have any excuse to dodge out of doing it :exclamation: :smiley: :wink:

Anyway on a serious note have a safe trip and watch out for the very patchy misty morning’s we are getting up here in Yorkshire at the moment :frowning: They catch a lot a people out unfortunately.

Regards
Dave Penn;

If I do get a reload out of Manchester I will defiantly take the challenge on :wink:
I will even post pics up as well :slight_smile:
Cheers mate.

And yes the curtains on those teardrop deckers are a pain in the arse.

I thought they used Teflon spray for runners…It`s what I have used in the past.

so, where’s Coxy gone then?

you will be going to fradley Park regular then, i think it was that what ■■■■■■ him off the most, always in there :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

If you’re going to Scarborough via Hull or Beverley area watch out for the 15’ bridge between Brid and Scarborough with that DD trailer on!!

Lucky fella :smiley:

globby 480:
A proper make of truck :wink:

I thought the badge said Scania not Volvo :laughing:

nice bit of kit, i hope you enjoy it and look after it. Shame you got a fugly trailer behind you thou.

Cheers fellas :grimacing:
Shuttlespanker you have a pm mate.