toowise:
here ya go dave…

http://www.wrightspies.co.uk/

less than an hours drive for you as well :smiley: :smiley:

Cheers for that toowise. :wink: :grimacing:

Wheel Nut:

Coffeeholic:

toowise:
Although there is some fat pigeons about due to there being a pie factory next door :wink: :wink:

Expect to be hearing from Diesel Dave very shortly. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

He already knew about the pie factory and has been tunnelling into it, he was foiled because some pillock dropped a trailer over the tunnel :laughing:

There I was quietly working away when all of a sudden I bumped my head on a landing leg OUCH :open_mouth:

DaiDap:
We go to a pie factory where there is no need for a tunnel. Their freshly baked golden brown products are given away free in the staff canteen. As many as you can eat! The only proviso is no pies are to leave the canteen on the outside of your person.

I’ve waddled out of there on more than 1 occasion.

Now then Dai,

Is there any chance of me obtaining some co-ordinates for my sat-nav please?? :grimacing:

As a fellow pie connoisseur, I’ll offer you :arrow_right: this holy temple to the pie maker’s art :wink:

Ahh, strictly need to know Dave. All i can say is their pies are Pukka, and they’re not based in Syston near Leicester. :wink: :wink: :wink:

Wheel Nut:

Coffeeholic:

toowise:
Although there is some fat pigeons about due to there being a pie factory next door :wink: :wink:

Expect to be hearing from Diesel Dave very shortly. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

He already knew about the pie factory and has been tunnelling into it, he was foiled because some pillock dropped a trailer over the tunnel :laughing:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: