well boss

That 24v toaster I wanted for my birthday … forget it.

yes i know its 1500 miles darling but can you pick me up !!!

Global Warming? It’s a load of bollox!

“are you sure you cant make it for that backload?” :laughing: :laughing:

The reason the in cab bbq’s never really took off? :laughing:

Some old grey haired git just walked up set fire to it and walked off muttering something about wait till the guys on Trucknet see this pic :smiley:

Or…

Look my Sat Nav said straight over Krakatoa so thats the way i went :smiley:

dieseldave:
Sockpuppet: This is pure banter, but I did beat myself up first :wink:

:smiley:

“No I didnt fit those galizzion watt light bars myself.”

“Hello boss BOSS, whats the procedure you said I had to go through when I smoked my brakes again” :question:

Looks like he uses the same fuel I use to light the pipe.

Reef:
Some old grey haired git just walked up set fire to it and walked off muttering something about wait till the guys on Trucknet see this pic

:open_mouth:

Oy you less of the “walked:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

“But Boss, I rang the fitter this morning and said the engine was running hot. He said it was my imagination. Mind you, this was the same fitter that wanted me to walk half a mile back up the motorway to pick up a wiper that fell off…” :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

montana man:
errrmmmm

Captions please :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Look im not driving this dragon anymore!!!

It’s alright son, let it develop…

boss, i have a defect to report and possibly a resignation before you read the defect book

OMG!

Im going bald!

Anybody got any marshmallows?

wonder what cd was playing at the time ? the heat is on.the name of the group evades me right now im sure someone out there has the answer

montana man:
errrmmmm

Captions please :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

“'ere boss you know you were after a firm that does hot shot deliveries, well the number is…”