Well, Boss....

halifaxcourier.co.uk/news/Fl … 3693515.jp

:open_mouth: :laughing:

Oh dear! Not good!

Although the video seems to show 2 lorries…not just one! some sort of Al Qaeda plot no doubt!

Alex

I said tip at Ribble! not the [zb] river :unamused:

news.bbc.co.uk/player/nol/newsid … =1&bbcws=1

Updated on Bully’s Thread.

‘You did say to use the wheel wash.’

Ken.

Whayaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Got The wipers Working Boss

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

watching the BBC version I kept expecting a raft full of whitewater dingbats to come shooting past any minute :laughing:

Well Boss, the future of transport is back on the canals for sure as the road network becomes more and more congested, but we might need to do some further modifications to the truck before we choose this route. Perhaps they should have chosen to use the new Scania Top Water Line Titanic model with doggy paddling tag axle or maybe drivers view was distracted due to Kate Winslett standing on the dashboard, arms aloft looking for icebergs.

well boss, I’m just about to drop the trailer but I might have a spot of bother taking the rear number plate off :laughing:

Well boss When I was on the tippers we allways had to use the wheel wash before leaving site.

Well Boss, nearly finished bottling the water.

Well Boss, I am stuck here, been clamped by a fish who says I can’t park in this plaice, not that I want to carp on about it.

Well Boss, thanks for the day off to go finishing, but the baits not working.

… or perhaps we just getting it all wrong with this story and his problem is he has run aground.

Urine Problem in Parking Areas Hits Critical Level

:stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

Coffeeholic:

Urine Problem in Parking Areas Hits Critical Level

:stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

AFPMSL!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

looks like somebody left the handbrake off. :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

this would have been ok, but the driver infront refused to pull forward because he was on a 45 :wink:

One of my friends lives about 100 yards from there and although the news has reported that it was reversed into that position apparently from what he’s managed to get out of them it rolled there. Most likely possibility from what he can work out is that the driver was coupling the trailer up and forgot to put the unit handbrake on before the red line went on, and then didn’t manage to get it back off again in time.

They took some of the load off and managed to get it out (although he wasn’t there to see that so not sure if it just dragged out or if a crane was needed), and it was last seen heading off down the a646 looking a bit sorry for itself.

Paul

It might have been a certain someone who has found a new route that avoids low bridges!

drew128:
It might have been a certain someone who has found a new route that avoids low bridges!

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I would pull the pin in that situation!!!

My lappy and my entire series of 24 would be down the swanny!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Any way i want it to keep raining !!! :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: