Weekend learning

Hi guys hope one of u can advise me what to do.
Looking to do me class 1 but was wanting to do at weekends as i work during week and i need the weekly income to pay for this. Most training places wont do weekend and the one that maile me back saying they do (1st class trucking ) have told me now on phone they cant.

so do i take a week off work to do it or find someone to do this at weekend with.

Driving for agency at moment on long booking.

Thanks

Weekend’s how I did mine Davey Boy, with a couple of intensive days before the test :wink:. It did take me a while admittadley. but that’s because I was “slow :unamused:” to pick it up. Worked for me, but needs must when the devil drives :wink:.

Cheers

Ian.

would love to do weekends but cant find any school to do them phoned all the local ones they are either wellbooked up or unwilling to do weekends .so if i want me class 1 quickish i have to do it during week :frowning:

You could try Big Wheelers in Reading, the only unfortunate part is you’ll probably be out with me. You kind of have to take the rough with the smooth in that you may not get a full day on a Saturday or you may have to skip the odd Saturday. I think on the whole that most training schools are not really geared up for Saturday training.

Realised my mistake there, I’m currently training for Class 2 so you won’t have the misfortune of driving with me. It might help if you can find a friend who wants to do their Class 1 training on a Saturday too.