Class 1 training

Evening all,

So having passed my class 2 back in December, I’m now looking into taking on class 1 training, my concerns are my previous HGV training company is only offering 2 and a half days training with the test on the third day, I haven’t had any experience driving class 2 vehicles since. Just worried it may be too much to take on in a small amount of time.

Any advice would be great

Cheers

So have you not done any class 2 driving? Is there a reason why? My advice is go for it a soon as you can mate! From what I have seen around better pay and conditions. I know lots of new passes who have signed up to a agency and gained a perm position!

Good luck

A competent trainer with first class equipment and facilities can do this. We do it all the time.

Up to you to make the judgement as to how well they fall into the description above.

No substitute for assessment drives to suss out the good, the bad and the downright ugly.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

It can be done but many find it too much for the brain to handle and prefer either half days 1 to 1 or full days 2 to 1

Only you know what your brain can handle

Very true. So we offer half days or full days over the weekend with test on Monday.

Pete :laughing: :laughing: