Way to go UK, my thanks and gratitude to you!

Due to overwhelming participation on several fronts, The UK was victorious in thwarting what quite possibly may have been the largest scale terrorist attack to date. My personal gratitude, respect and thank you to the UK. Way to go!

Think nothing of it, its all in a days work. Must go now and change my cape. :laughing:

A great job well done by our special services and many thanks to every last one of them.

well done UK for stopping Muslims in their aim to take world ■■■■■■■■■■ away from the Americans

hitch:
well done UK for stopping Muslims in their aim to take world ■■■■■■■■■■ away from the Americans

I know which one i would prefer to have it!!!

Works for me!! :laughing:

yep mi5 and the anti terrorist squad did a great job

unfortunatly if it was for US foreign policy and blairs head stuck so far up bushes backside we would be in tihs mess in te first place

alix776:

unfortunatly if it was for US foreign policy and blairs head stuck so far up bushes backside we would be in tihs mess in te first place

My sentiments exactly. If it wasn’t for Bush wanting control over oil we wouldn’t be in this mess.

I could rant on for hours but I won’t,

Retread:
, The UK was victorious in thwarting what quite possibly may have been the largest scale terrorist attack to date.]

Or maybe the UK was just creating an artificial panic out of nothing as a prelude to Israel starting an all-out war.

harry:

Works for me!! :laughing:

i wished this was true but its not

The US OFA are heading for another Vietnam.
Big bully’s that they are, they oppress people till the point of revolt, then start a war against them telling the world it’s all the little peoples fault and like a puppy Tony Blair wags his tail and says whop do you want us fight Uncle Sam.

Or maybe the UK was just creating an artificial panic out of nothing as a prelude to Israel starting an all-out war.

I can very well believe that.

alix776:

Are you like George Galloway saying we brought it on ourselves?.

Heres a list of that bunch of fine upstanding members of the BRITISH community who the Bank of England say :

The assets of 19 people held on suspicion of plotting to blow up passenger planes have been frozen. Their details appeared on the Bank of England’s website as:

ALI, Abdula, Ahmed
Date of birth (DOB): 10/10/1980
Address: Walthamstow, London, E17

ALI, Cossor
DOB: 04/12/1982

ALI, Shazad, Khuram
DOB: 11/06/1979
Address: High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire

HUSSAIN, Nabeel
DOB: 10/03/1984
Address: London, E4

HUSSAIN, Tanvir
DOB: 21/02/1981
Address: Leyton, London, E10

HUSSAIN, Umair
DOB: 09/10/1981
Address: London, E14

ISLAM, Umar
DOB: 23/04/1978

KAYANI, Waseem
DOB: 28/04/1977

KHAN, Assan, Abdullah
DOB: 24/10/1984
Address: London, E17

KHAN, Waheed, Arafat
DOB: 18/05/1981

KHATIB, Osman, Adam
DOB: 07/12/1986

PATEL, Abdul, Muneem
DOB: 17/04/1989
Address: London, E5

RAUF, Tayib
DOB: 26/04/1984
Address: Birmingham

SADDIQUE, Muhammed, Usman
DOB: 23/04/1982

SARWAR, Assad
DOB: 24/05/1980

SAVANT, Ibrahim
DOB: 19/12/1980

TARIQ, Amin, Asmin
DOB: 07/06/1983

UDDIN, Shamin, Mohammed
DOB: 22/11/1970
Address: Stoke Newington, London

ZAMAN, Waheed
DOB: 27/05/1984

I wonder how many of them were lorry drivers?.

littlesteper:
i wished this was true but its not

Surely you should be speaking Iroquois or Cherokee?

littlesteper // Just being hopeful. :laughing:
Christ on a Bike// On yer bike ! !
jammymutt KHAN, Warhead, Arafat ? Now you wouldn`t suspect him to have any involvement in terrorist activity would you…? All fine upstanding Englishmen :laughing:

Just be thankful that these so called terrorists are as thick as 2 short planks.

every one knows that the way to bring this country to a grinding halt is to bomb tesco’s RDC’s :wink:

Here’s my favouritest ever quote by an American as to how people should speak English in the US…

“If English was good enough for Jesus Christ, then it is good enough for Texas children.”

– Miriam “Ma” Ferguson, the first woman governor of Texas(on Spanish being taught in Texas public schools.)

jammymutt:

alix776:

Are you like George Galloway saying we brought it on ourselves?.

Heres a list of that bunch of fine upstanding members of the BRITISH community who the Bank of England say :

The assets of 19 people held on suspicion of plotting to blow up passenger planes have been frozen. Their details appeared on the Bank of England’s website as:

ALI, Abdula, Ahmed
Date of birth (DOB): 10/10/1980

ALI, Cossor
DOB: 04/12/1982

ALI, Shazad, Khuram
DOB: 11/06/1979

HUSSAIN, Nabeel
DOB: 10/03/1984
Address: London, E4

HUSSAIN, Tanvir
DOB: 21/02/1981
Address: Leyton, London, E10

HUSSAIN, Umair
DOB: 09/10/1981
Address: London, E14

ISLAM, Umar
DOB: 23/04/1978

KAYANI, Waseem
DOB: 28/04/1977

KHAN, Assan, Abdullah
DOB: 24/10/1984

KHAN, Waheed, Arafat
DOB: 18/05/1981

KHATIB, Osman, Adam
DOB: 07/12/1986

PATEL, Abdul, Muneem
DOB: 17/04/1989
Address: London, E5

RAUF, Tayib
DOB: 26/04/1984
Address: Birmingham

SADDIQUE, Muhammed, Usman
DOB: 23/04/1982

SARWAR, Assad
DOB: 24/05/1980

SAVANT, Ibrahim
DOB: 19/12/1980

TARIQ, Amin, Asmin
DOB: 07/06/1983

UDDIN, Shamin, Mohammed
DOB: 22/11/1970
Address: Stoke Newington, London

ZAMAN, Waheed
DOB: 27/05/1984

I wonder how many of them were lorry drivers?.

Not exactly traditional BRITISH names are they??

Many thanks to the intelligence services etc

TC

Retread:
Due to overwhelming participation on several fronts, The UK was victorious in thwarting what quite possibly may have been the largest scale terrorist attack to date. My personal gratitude, respect and thank you to the UK. Way to go!

That’s what you said when you told us that Iraq had Weapons of Mass Destruction.

That’s what you said when you told us that Iraq had Weapons of Mass Destruction

actaully the British told the Americans that the Iraqi’s had bought radioactive elements that could be used to make a MWD… :unamused: But hey , why let facts get in the way of a good old fashioned anti American slanging session :open_mouth: :wink: :wink:

And whatever the politcal rights or wrongs of the present situation, the fact that these guys wont be blowing up planes over the Atlantic is surely a good thing :question:

credit to the security services for the work they do I think is called for… :smiley:

It is not “anti American” to be opposed to the USA’s foreign policy, and if we had chosen to oppose the war along with France and Germany, then we wouldn’t be facing these attacks anyway.