Thank you Britain :)

… For sending that evil murdering cowardly Abu Hamza and his evil mates over here :laughing:
You did them a real favour, do you know how long it takes to get US residency ? and they got it within a few hours of getting their appeals thrown out, Ok, so their residence is not quite a council house with full benefits etc but they will get bacon and eggs with pork sausages every morning when he gets out of his 6ft by 5 ft cell with only a 2 inch slit for a window … for the rest of his miserable life :laughing:

It was a pleasure :smiley: “(_)/”

Trouble is that there is still alot more of them here preaching and teaching them to hate christians :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

they got a free transfer to the airport at and a free flight to america and they didn’t have to sit on the same plane as each other.

Brian J:
Trouble is that there is still alot more of them here preaching and teaching them to hate christians :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

Britain needs to get tough, arrest the trouble makers and deport them shrinkwrapped on pallets.
Don’t let anymore evil gits in the country.

Pat Hasler:

Brian J:

Britain needs to get tough, arrest the trouble makers and deport them shrinkwrapped on pallets.
Don’t let anymore evil gits in the country.

Pat, we need to do the same here too.

Just like the “Canadian” recently released from Guantanamo Bay and sent back to Canada to finish off his sentence in a Canadian prison. All the radio was full of was do-gooders saying how good it was that he was “coming home” and how it was so important to “re-integrate him back into the community”…what a load of crap. He killed an American solider in Afghanistan and I doubt he’d have thought twice where that soldier Canadian etc.

unfortunately we live in a weak feeble country that is scared of breaching the rights of the accused.

All we need now is that twisted Chowdrey git sending over here so sit in solitary for his life and we’ll be well sorted.
Believe me, if those evil twonks thought for one minute they would all be deported for preaching hate they would soon stop, they can’t get welfare in Ratistan.

If Abu Hamza gets the electric chair, at least he can put his hook in the air and pretend to be a bumper car :grimacing:

billybigrig:
If Abu Hamza gets the electric chair, at least he can put his hook in the air and pretend to be a bumper car :grimacing:

Thats too good for him :laughing: He should be nailed in a box to stand up the rest of his miserable life and force fed liquidized pork fat.

I predict an awfull lot of soap dropping.

Especially now they have taken his hooks away :laughing:

cant wash your ■■■ with a hook anyways…

I think you can, you just have to be carefull you dont rip your testicles out :laughing:
I can’t see a NY corrections officer doing for him :laughing:

They have only taken his hooks away while the very kind American government pay to give him state of the art prosthetic hands, in the mean time there are millions of Americans going without health care because they can’t afford the over inflated insurance costs
:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: