black watch

deepest sympathies to the families of the soldiers of the black watch.my heart goes out to them,why does tony blair continue to back bush and the yanks up.if bush wants to keep his troops out there then that’s his choice,but for christ sake blair get our troops back home and let the yanks fight the war that they started. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Kitkat, I agree, being Irish I have a lot of issues with the British establishment in general, but they are being used by Bush and his cohorts, and my deepest sympathys to the families. I think Mr Blair is a puppet to Bush, and felt under pressure to send troops in, and why|■■? its not rocket science, too many yanks wiped out, and bush wouldnt risk anymore, and he had his good mate Tony to help him out! Why the british army went into Iraq is totally beyond me, but Ill bet any money that now that that useless (put your own words in) has been re-elected it wont be long before Iran get it!!

Sympathys to the families, but solidarity for the innocent!!

Kev

your dam right there kev,and if they do hit iran they will be starting world war 3 mate,another muslim country,wot next after iran :question: y did the american people re- elect him :question: i thought 4 years of that man would be enough for any country especially after his father was president in the late 80’s early 90’s.i’ll never understand them lot :wink:

Oil is a wonderful thing, they are greedy so and sos( not to offend our friendly censor). Its very interesting to see how he went from Afghanistan to Iraq?? Why?? These are questions I think need answered, and now the toerag is back in power some poor innocent nation is gonna get it, and who is going to pick the pieces up?? Your right some poor family whose son is serving! A Brit. As Irish nationalist as I am I have some good friends in the forces and I think that they have been brainwashed by the British establishment who are being influenced but mr Bush, Ill let yall guess what the w means!!

Kev

Get those blokes home, NOW!, all of them, thats my opinion.
NOT ONE MORE DEATH FOR B-LIAR, :imp:

People moan about the price of petrol and diesel everyday…so when someone does something about it…they still moan! you cant have your cake and eat it.

Bully

I really don’t want to get political but to suggest that the deaths of these guys are Tony Blair or even GW Bush’s fault is madness!

Decisions were made rightly or wrongly but they were made in the belief that our families would live in a better world because them decisions were made!

And for anyone to even suggest that the world is not a better place with the removal of Sadam then, I suggest it is you that are wrong.

No one like it when innocent people are killed, indeed Sadam killed over 1,000.000(one million) people, most of them were also innocent.

It’s a very sad day when anyone is killed in conflict; I for one feel that all deaths in conflict are bad. Regardless of nationality: be it Englishman. Scotsman, German, and Indian: all are human and all die needlessly.

Maybe it’s time to think? Don’t join the army join the NHS one saves lifes the other. Well……. ……

And yes tonight I will be thinking of all inoccent people who have lost their lifes.

TC:
I really don’t want to get political but to suggest that the deaths of these guys are Tony Blair or even GW Bush’s fault is madness!

Decisions were made rightly or wrongly but they were made in the belief that our families would live in a better world because them decisions were made!

And for anyone to even suggest that the world is not a better place with the removal of Sadam then, I suggest it is you that are wrong.

No one like it when innocent people are killed, indeed Sadam killed over 1,000.000(one million) people, most of them were also innocent.

It’s a very sad day when anyone is killed in conflict; I for one feel that all deaths in conflict are bad. Regardless of nationality: be it Englishman. Scotsman, German, and Indian: all are human and all die needlessly.

Maybe it’s time to think? Don’t join the army join the NHS one saves lifes the other. Well……. ……

And yes tonight I will be thinking of all inoccent people who have lost their lifes.

Well put TC!

Bully

Course it is Bliars fault Ian, to claim it aint defies logic, did they send themselves?

But why be a truck driver Mal, if you dont want to drive trucks?

Bully:
People moan about the price of petrol and diesel everyday…so when someone does something about it…they still moan! you cant have your cake and eat it.

Bully

wot’s the word oh yes bulls :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation:

don’t tell me that you think bush sent his troops out there for the price of petrol :question: pmsl at you :laughing: :laughing:

Bad analogy Ian, and easy to sacrifice somebody else’s neck, they were sent under false pretences, thats beyond doubt blair just squirms and makes excuses now but parliament were sold a falsehood and they know it, we were not threatened therefore needed no defence. If the reason was to save the Iraqi people, thats what parliament should have been asked to vote on, they wernt, they voted on a clear and present danger which was revealed as pure fantasy.

I have to agree with the remarks about Bush, but don’t paint all Americans with the same brush :exclamation:
Most of the people here want troops home, they disagree with the war also.

Part of the high price of oil is because it is priced in dollars and the dollar is only around $1.85 to the pound, before Bush got in it was $1.35 to the pound, which would make it around $30.00 a barrel instead of $48.00 so he is to blame for that.
We forget that without the US Gernany would have over run Europe and as they were well on the way to developing an A bomb, London would have been wiped off the face of the Earth if we didn’t surrender. The US kept Europe from being taken over by the USSR for all thoses decades also, … They wern’t so hated then were they :question:

G W Bush is an arrogant, power crazy idiot and in my oppinion ‘Very dangerous’ but every American I meet loves the British and are full of praise for all of us, :exclamation: Don’t put them down :exclamation:

Bush finished what his da started, and shame on him, Mr Arafat is on his death bed, I hope that guy left a diary, or even better an autobiography!!

Kev

Pat would they be one of the 40 million Irish over there■■?

very weird!

Kev

Is not a death of a truck driver just as tragic as the death of a forces personel??

we do what we do for a living because it suits us! Since the 1950s I could bet more truck drivers have died in the course of his work than the armed forces!
I dont want to get into the rights and wrongs but hey we live in a dangerous world. should one man get more sympathy than another for dieing in the course of his work■■?

Personally Pat, I blame Blair he was the one that lied to parliament and took us along on Bush’s invasion, if I was a US citizen, I’d blame Bush, but I aint. Agreed though Bush is a bad un.

I still say it’s comparing apples and oranges Ian, it aint the same thing. They will be dying, and killing innocents as well, based on a lie. If I get killed in my truck, will that be based on a top level falsehood? Where is the comparison?

TC:

tc,yes they are soldiers and yes they know the dangers and know that if they go to war there is always that chance they will get killed.but this is nothing to do with us,this all revolves round 9/11 and this is bushes retaliation.yes 9/11 was very sad and lots of innocent families lost loved ones.but if the muslims want to let people like saddam and bin ladden run their lives,then that is not our problem.if bush thinks that the americans are the best and the biggest in the world then why does he need the british etc.let him send more of his own over and let them take all the heart ache.

Mal
My point was we become drivers we accept the risk(which is the worst in europe) as for deaths on the road!

We become killers(is that the point of the army?) sometimes we all dont win!