100 DEAD.

Nothing to do with driving but I would just like to bring to everyones attention that it was reported earlier that the 100th British serviceman was killed today in Afhganistan. RIP on behalf of all british truck drivers.

RIP mate, and lets not forget the hundreds who have been injured as well

TC

its a tragedy for everyone and question is simple WHY?

As the Secretary of my local Regimental Association Branch,I keep myself aware of every loss as my old mob is in the thick of it.

While back when I had my own Wine business I did a wine tasting for the Royal Anglians, they were warned for Afghanistan and it was difficult to do this tasting knowing that few of the boys might not be coming back. Being an ex squaddie I support them but still don’t think they should be there.

Paul-H:
Being an ex squaddie I support them but still don’t think they should be there.

Paul,
Our lads are getting a lot more support now,and the majority of folk think the same as us,the lads are only doing their duty,the fact they should not be there is almost fully supported.
The lying ■■■■ B liar got them into this mess,now he’s ■■■■■■ off on another job,making millions more as…a peace envoy.!!!
What a ■■■■■■■ hypocrite!
It just shows how interested in our lads this government is,do you ever see a politician at Brize Norton when they come home in a body bag??

Old men sending young men off to war ,whats new.Blair should have sent his son or the young un could have volunteered.

B liars son is taking after his old man,he’s working in the States earning loads a dosh!