Waste of Space twats!

roadtransport.com/Articles/2 … ision.html

Typical of bloody coppers these days. A truck smashes into the back of a stationary vehicle and it’s a civil matter? ■■■■■! WTF are we paying our hard earned taxes for ? :smiling_imp:

It’s the ‘nobody died so we don’t really give a ■■■■’ cop-out :exclamation:

Getting the insurance details? I agree with the police, it should be between the drivers and companies.

However in my mind the first thing they should have done is checked the drivers Tachograph chart/card and made records based on it or kept the cards.

Alex

There was a good item on th jeremy vine show onn radio2 the othere week about the same hastle dissgacefull u need to do the chasing up ure self , bloody police/ins washing hands at 1st chance

what worries me is it that it doesnt surprise me one bit. nobody seems to give a toss about anything anymore. :open_mouth: :unamused:

I forgot this happened to me the week before last. I was a passenger in a van waiting to turn right at a set of lights in West London. The driver started to make his turn but he caused a taxi coming from the other way to brake sharply. However , no contact was made. Unfortunately, one of the elderly passengers in the rear of the cab fell out of his seat and got a bump on the head and a bloody nose all of which could have been avoided if he had been wearing his seat belt as required.
The cabbie called an ambulance which is fair enough and this also means plod will turn up at the scene. Chaos ensues at this point. The cabbie and us pulled up clear of the junction so as not to obstruct the traffic on a busy road (although it’s quite a wide road) when along comes plod in FOUR vehicles. First one there dumps his car in the middle of the road,not sure why,thereby obstructing buses from making a left there. Lo and behold a bus comes along, driven by one of those drivers with bumps on the front! Now she can’t make the turn with plod parked there so she sits and looks at the situation (as I would have done until he moved his car) and at this point plod decides to take charge. Does he move his car? No. He decides to direct her round the wrong side of the lights and there ain’t gonna be enough room for that as I can see!
:slight_smile:
So she flattens the bollard, but they spring back nicely, and gets round as far as she can and no more so that side of the road is blocked now! I did say it was a busy road eh? A car driver observing the mess decides to take his opportunity and tries to get by on the wrong side of the road and is roundly abused by plod who started all this! i :smiley:
Anyway we end up with numerous coppers( I think it was around 10) 3 different sets of coppers took our statements and we spent over an hour there with 4 of them along with 2 cars. All for a nose bleed. It was like the Keystone Kops :laughing:

Hi Ken…its probably because it was a black cab…and they come under the jurisdiction of the PSV regulations where all accidents have to be reported to the police…but as you say…no need for them to turn out in force…and make a situation worse…not that they ever do !!!