Wasps

I was trundling along the M6 today [zb] [zb] wasp jumped me from the side and stung me just under my right eye its now swollen to [zb] and stinging like [zb] :imp: :imp:

you’d think this ■■■■ goverment would do something about it :wink:

simon

They will do something about it as long as you can prove, to the satisfaction of Tony Blair, that the wasps have Weapons of Mass Destruction.

Well that shouldn’t be too difficult then. :wink: :smiley: :sunglasses:

I know the feeling. I’m allergic to wasp stings. If I get stung then I know I have to O/D on Piriton otherwise a week or so later, the affected area will swell and form fluid blisters. THEN it becomes a Hospital job.

I find the worst vehicle to be the Actross. It tends to ■■■■ them in. They bounce off my head and then lie dying in my lap, which is the last area in which I want to be stung. Unless, of course, the good lady is willing to ‘■■■■ out’ the poison. :laughing:

the worse vehicle in my opinion for "sucking them in"is the daf cf .every night when i had one i had to brush dead flys,bees and wasps off the bunk before i could get in it. :smiling_imp:

and the buggers flock like flys around [zb] all over your windscreen when your waiting to tip at rdc’s but you can’t do your windows up because goods in have your keys :open_mouth: :cry:

i don’t mind admitting i’m [zb] scared of them (been stung more times then i care to mention). :unamused:

jon

Krankee:
Unless, of course, the good lady is willing to ‘■■■■ out’ the poison. :laughing:

I tried that one she said
“we’re married now dont be [zb] stupid” :laughing: :laughing:

simon

SimonRS2K:

Krankee:
Unless, of course, the good lady is willing to ‘■■■■ out’ the poison. :laughing:

I tried that one she said
“we’re married now dont be [zb] stupid” :laughing: :laughing:

simon

:grimacing: Good one :smiley:

Must be a swarm of anti truck, wasps on the M6.

Talking to an agency driver as he booked of this morning(thurs am), took a swipe at a wasp in front of his face as he was passing Barton services(Kendal)and knocked his glasses off, straight out of the open window on to the carriageway :exclamation:

Luckily he had a spare pair in his bag.

While waiting for paperwork at collection point a wasp started flying around got a swipe at it dead. Then on my way back felt something crawling on my arm YES you guessed a zb wasp :open_mouth: it sank its sting in as I was just about to flick off me as it got launched it left its dam sting behind. I knocked it on the floor & stamped on it as I thought NO the dam thing appeared crawling up the window with its back end hanging out so I got with me ■■■ packet. I came to the conclusion it was a mate of the one I killed because it had the same uniform on :laughing:

Arfa Job:
While waiting for paperwork at collection point a wasp started flying around got a swipe at it dead. Then on my way back felt something crawling on my arm YES you guessed a zb wasp :open_mouth: it sank its sting in as I was just about to flick off me as it got launched it left its dam sting behind. I knocked it on the floor & stamped on it as I thought NO the dam thing appeared crawling up the window with its back end hanging out so I got with me ■■■ packet. I came to the conclusion it was a mate of the one I killed because it had the same uniform on :laughing:

:angry: Wasps are evil zebidee’s and do nothing useful. Bee’s on the other hand are cool coz they get on with their pollen collecting for knocking some honey together and will quite happily buzz round in your presence but aren’t bothered by you as long as you don’t take a swipe at them.

Hornets are far worse than wasps :angry: if you hit a wasp it dies or goes away, if you hit a hornet, it goes away and comes back 10 minutes later with 6 of it’s mates :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Pat Hasler:
Hornets are far worse than wasps :angry: if you hit a wasp it dies or goes away, if you hit a hornet, it goes away and comes back 10 minutes later with 6 of it’s mates :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

So do wasps Pat

yeah :exclamation: but hornets are four times the size :laughing:

Some years ago, staying with friends in Florida, they had a Hornets nest in a ramshackled old barn. Americans, always having things better/larger/stronger, were able to purchase an aerosol for Hornets nests.

This aerosol, far from being what we would get in this country, was normal size, but had the directional power of a .22 rifle. We were able to stand a good 20 feet away and hit the nest with a constant burst, and then beat a hasty retreat. :smiley:

Pat, why is it at theme parks (and elswhere) in this country, there are always wasps around the bins, but go to the States, and visit Disney, or any of the other theme parks, and although the detritus in the bins is of a comparative composition, THERE ARE NO WASPS. How do they do it. :confused:

Let me guess. The hornets get them first. :open_mouth:

They send theres over here!!!. :laughing:

The Wasps here have better taste and don’t eat rubbish :laughing: