wasps

this past few weeks ive had more wasps,bees and bugs in the cab than ever before.
what about you■■?

joke.
a man goes into a pet shop and asks for a couple of wasps.
the shop owner says “we dont sell wasps”
the man says "well you,ve got bloody loads in the window :laughing:

The wasps don’t worry me :sunglasses: The Hornets do :exclamation: hit a wasp, it dies or goes away, hit a Hornet, it goes away and comes back 10 minutes later with a dozen mates :laughing:

Had one jammed in the cab door today,it’s arse was hanging out and I could see it’s little stinger getting waved about,don’t like the bleeping things so i “got rid of him” :stuck_out_tongue:

dave:
this past few weeks ive had more wasps,bees and bugs in the cab than ever before.
what about you■■?

Keep your windscreen clear of splatted bugs and paint your wagon any colour apart from bring colours like yellow or white and there shouldn’t be as many around. Bee’s are cool, they just get on with collecting stuff for making honey and won’t harm you if you don’t flap at them but wasps are evil and chase you about just for the fun of it. I’m allergic to wasp stings so it’s deadly for me if I get stung. Spent a week in hospital 4 years ago after getting stung by a wasp. :open_mouth: