Was anyone....

…lucky enough to get a 12 plate this week? Any pics?

Al

Not got one yet but should have 12 plate fm in 4 or 5 wks.

Saw one of Ardens from Chester on 1st March with brand new bulker trailer. So new you could smell the paint burning of the exhaust

There is one in out yard and another coming next week, as it is still in Scotland.

Simon Gibson in Goole has at least 1 12 plate volvo FHand Jbs of Doncaster has 15 DAF XF 12 plates, we are supposed to be getting 12 plate DAF CF sometime soon, not looking forward to moving into one of them from an 09 merc actros SSC :frowning:

Seen a 12 plate Chivas bros volvo on the M8 on thursday.

No, but if I was still driving coaches Id be getting a 12 plate coach on Monday :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

No but got a new XF 61 plate 2 weeks before the 12 plate was out. Think they get them cheaper like that as everyone hangs back for the new reg.

Saw 2 Macfarlane Packaging Daf rigids on the A14 on Thursday (01/03). On the same morning at 5AM I saw a 12 plate sprinter, now thats keen!

selby newcomer:
Simon Gibson in Goole has at least 1 12 plate volvo FHand Jbs of Doncaster has 15 DAF XF 12 plates, we are supposed to be getting 12 plate DAF CF sometime soon, not looking forward to moving into one of them from an 09 merc actros SSC :frowning:

:laughing:

Saw a 12 plate Alan Firmin with a new Knauf tear drop trailer on the A14 on the 2nd.

we had a few 12 plates in our yard (FM’s) , but they are all going up to the Ferriby depot :frowning:

There seem to be a fair numer of 12 plate cars about, often I don’t notice a new reg for a couple of days. But on Thursday noticed about a dozen cars and wasn’t really looking.

selby newcomer:
we are supposed to be getting 12 plate DAF CF sometime soon, not looking forward to moving into one of them from an 09 merc actros SSC :frowning:

thats a bugger mate, bet youre gutted. :cry:

A fellow owner driver I work with took delivery of a 12 plate FH 460 XL GLobtrotter. It was a canceled order and got a lot cheaper than if he had ordered it him self.

i did , but i’m on holiday for 2 weeks now.one of the lads took a pic when it was still being sorted in the workshop

Not mine though i’m afraid

kindle530:

selby newcomer:
we are supposed to be getting 12 plate DAF CF sometime soon, not looking forward to moving into one of them from an 09 merc actros SSC :frowning:

thats a bugger mate, bet youre gutted. :cry:

Yep well gutted, TM said hill hire hire had offered them to him last week, hill hire been trying to get in where I work for a while now, just gotta hope they are poverty spec motors as TM said he will give them a miss if they are. Other depots have just got 61 plate merc actros’s in from gullivers, TM hates gullivers so wants to avoid using them.

The guy who’s on the 03 reg Alpha has asked to have a vacant 06 Alpha, now I’m next inline. I hope it comes after the Olympics if I do get one. Everybody knows more than me it seems so it must be true :laughing: Haven’t a clue what we’re buying this year although it’s between Daf CF, MAN (the cab fitted to 18 and 26t rigids) and Volvo FMX. Whichever it is it’ll be an auto so I suppose I should pray for Volvo??

Frontier have put 4 x 12 plate MAN’s on the road this week

fingers:
i did , but i’m on holiday for 2 weeks now.one of the lads took a pic when it was still being sorted in the workshop

It’s broke already, that a record! :laughing: