13 Plates

Hi all,

does anyboby have any 13reg photos taken at dealers or from 1st March on the road, cheers Alan.

couldn’t get any pic’s but there was a couple 13 plate sprinter’s at the humber sea terminal, along with 1000’s of other vehicle’s waiting to be delivered, oh and i helped add 1000+ ford to that number aswell on saturday night…

New in yard.

has gibbo ordered any of the new shape volvos yet■■?

Tbh ive not heard anything about new shape ones,been ordered.

Volvofh16:
New in yard.

seen this tonight at our place was going to take a pic but realised i had left my phone in lorry :unamused:. looks nice

lgamston:
has gibbo ordered any of the new shape volvos yet■■?[/quote
sorry to steal the thread but i drive around europe and it s suprising how few of the new shape you see still have only seen 5/6 since xmas perhaps they are a bit to expensive

No pics, but there was a 13 plate 7.5 on our yard this afternoon getting stickered up.

on road soon.

hanson:

lgamston:
has gibbo ordered any of the new shape volvos yet■■?
[/quote
sorry to steal the thread but i drive around europe and it s suprising how few of the new shape you see still have only seen 5/6 since xmas perhaps they are a bit to expensive

The first one was only delivered on 12th Feb so you’re not going to see many for a few months

Volvofh16:
New in yard.

I take it the 540 has proved quite a good machine then if he continues to buy them?.

I’m out in ours tomorrow

Saw this in MV Trucks yesterday (Aylesford)

Photo taken today

IMG-20130305-00093.jpg

First truck I saw was a Royal Mail puddle jumper (DAF LF).

Not seen any heavies though.

[/attachment]

PaulNowak:
No pics, but there was a 13 plate 7.5 on our yard this afternoon getting stickered up.

Which ended up being mine!

Plate ends CCK

Far too much like ■■■■ for my liking

PaulNowak:

PaulNowak:

Which ended up being mine!

Plate ends CCK

Far too much like ■■■■ for my liking

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: everyone will be shouting alright ■■■■ :slight_smile: