warning

Seems like they are starting some major roadworks between J32 and J34 on the M1. They have started by putting up at least 4 gatso’s one of which was picking drivers up at a fair old rate this morning. I saw two on each side there may be more. So watch the speed particuly heading north coming down the hill between J32 and J33 I think the limit is set at 50 but I,m not sure. Now I’m sitting here wondering if this post is actually legal. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

knight:
Now I’m sitting here wondering if this post is actually legal. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

It’s in the interest of road safety :smiley:

knight:
Seems like they are starting some major roadworks between J32 and J34 on the M1. They have started by putting up at least 4 gatso’s one of which was picking drivers up at a fair old rate this morning. I saw two on each side there may be more. So watch the speed particuly heading north coming down the hill between J32 and J33 I think the limit is set at 50 but I,m not sure. Now I’m sitting here wondering if this post is actually legal. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Someone told me that it is the first part of the M1 widening scheme to 4 lanes between Sheffield and Leeds but it was the first I’d heard about it so I did a search on google and the actual reason for them is because they’re carrying out some drainage works. Duration not specified.

Pretty sure the highways agy publish all the major road projects on their website.

I clocked em today
Northbound
the 1st 1 is at the apex of the chevrons where the M18 joins the M1(north) fixed on the M1 only
the 2nd 1 is next to the 1/2 mile to go sign for J33
Southbound
the 1st 1 is next to bridge pillar on the northern bridge which forms J33
the 2nd 1 is next to the 1 mile to go sign, for the M18

the speed limit IS 50mph

anyone good with sorting the pushpin cordinates of autoroute using the above info, so we can send em to our friends at pocket GPS so they can set up a few POI`s to go into the camera database