M1 Roadworks J25-28

Is it me…arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Has anybody noticed the shocking standard of car driving through these sets of roadworks.
The limit is set at 50mph which in theory is a nice safe speed.But oh no, you get clowns hogging the middle lane doing 40 mph,people frightened to overtake so the traffic starts backing up and all this untill 2010…brill.
Regards.

i think theres more idiots driving there trucks through them, about 2 inches of the cars in front , trying to intimidate them to move out the way.
the bit that amazes me is after all that you normally pass them a mile or two later doing there limited 53 mph .
but maybee now im hourly paid i can afford to take it nice and easy :wink:

Rich The Stag:
Has anybody noticed the shocking standard of car driving through these sets of roadworks.
The limit is set at 50mph which in theory is a nice safe speed.But oh no, you get clowns hogging the middle lane doing 40 mph,people frightened to overtake so the traffic starts backing up and all this untill 2010…brill.
Regards.

try sitting behind the muppets doing 30mph through the roadworks on the M4 by membury servs :unamused: :unamused:

please refer to my post on “back off” thread,cos im not writing it again.lol.

Thetaff:

Rich The Stag:
Regards.

try sitting behind the muppets doing 30mph through the roadworks on the M4 by membury servs :unamused: :unamused:

Yeah I know :imp: :imp: :imp: …the thing that ■■■■■ me off too is the people who go through the camera’s doing less than 50 or 40 and then BRAKE…feel like ■■■■■■■ ramming the ■■■■■ off the road. :wink:

What amuses me is the people who zoom through at 80, slam brakes on for camera and then zoom off. Seen a few people doing this. Obviously not understanding where the word AVERAGE comes into play.

That makes me laugh also, when going through the road works on the top end of the M25 near M11 you follow a car and just before the SPEC’S most car’s brake then speed off then slow down again. Which bit of average don’t they understand :exclamation: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

pecjam23:
That makes me laugh also, when going through the road works on the top end of the M25 near M11 you follow a car and just before the SPEC’S most car’s brake then speed off then slow down again. Which bit of average don’t they understand :exclamation: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

AGE or RAGE :wink: