M1 j28 to j30 roadworks

Just seen in my local paper 23000 Drivers caught speeding all been fined £100 and 3 points

I don’t believe it. Propaganda spewed out by groups with vested interests imo.

What in one day ?
Wow ! That’s the National Debt sorted then.

I find that figure hard to believe, I’ve been through every work day for the last three weeks, 0800 & 1500ish, and not seen any HGV doing over 51.

Most days it’s bunged up with breakdowns or accidents. Can’t imagine there’s many days people can get to the speed limit let alone break it.

Diversion2:
Most days it’s bunged

Not so busy at night.

The article actually says 8,000 motorists have been caught, which equates to 35 per day since the ridiculous 20 mile stretch of roadwork’s began last year.
Full article from the Sheffield Telegraph HERE

Between M18 and Mansfield turn off it looks like all the work has been completed but they still haven’t removed all the barriers etc, makes my blood boil, obviously making too much money with the cameras!! :imp:

flat out thru there everyday day on the limit 52 mph

Tiddyrobbo:
Between M18 and Mansfield turn off it looks like all the work has been completed but they still haven’t removed all the barriers etc, makes my blood boil, obviously making too much money with the cameras!! :imp:

It’s not even half finished. Central reservation work is nearly complete; now just the small task of converting the hard shoulders to running lanes.
highways.gov.uk/roads/road-p … ons-28-31/

Thanks for the link, spring 2015 - what the hell?