Warners transport of tewkesbury

their must be loads of you out there who remember this old firm who’s sad demise came when John Warner died at the tender age of 45. very smart outfit green cabs black chassis with yellow sign writing , ran mainly mercs and e r f tractors, started of carrying livestock and general haulage then in later years did a lot off work for Dowty mining and seals also did night veg runs for a company called G M S marketing from cheltenham, i myself drove for them in the arly 70s. be interesting to hear from old drivers or anyone who remembers them.

Remember them about, A couple of the Merc units ended up in the Swindon area after John died.

anyone got the articale on merc 1633 truck in service truck magazine circa 1987 that featured warners and the daughter

I remember them well, I knew a chap there called Dave (Love machine) on the CB. I met Dave on the road several times & his wife Heather (Puzzler) on the CB used to natter to us as we ran through J9 on night trunk. I met them both several times, really lovely people.

BB