Wanted Item - Scania Fridge Motor..?

GF’s dad just bought a 4 series Scania from down south, donside is the motor that runs the fridge is away and was quoted by Scania @ £700 for a new one… Anyone know of anyone that has a spare one? Or an old cab thats spares/repair? Or can anyone point me in direction f where to get one?? None on eBay. etc…

Its teh 4 series classic model with the fridge above the drivers head at teh back of cab.

you got pm :wink:

globby 480:
you got pm :wink:

scania at trafford park have one advertised for 400 plus vat fitting is very easy

Spooky!!! IM in the market for one too! :open_mouth:

Scania told teh father in law that when unit was sold brand new there are no fridge motors in them, bit crap as I am guessing a 580hp V8 back in 03/04 is worth in excess of £80K RRP so why not inc a £700 fridge motor?

Phoned a couple of commercial places and they say there like hinds teeth to get… :unamused:

alix776:
scania at trafford park have one advertised for 400 plus vat fitting is very easy

was up on the wall last week for sale

the fridge motor isnt standard fittment whit the loocker pack it only standard with the kitchen pack

when mine was fitted it was 600 +vat and plus fitting

you guessed it they had never fitted one before at the dealer ship just have to talk him in to fitteing the frdge in my next r series