Scania 164 fridge motor

Does anyone know of a company that makes a replacement motor other than scania or has anyone got one they would like to sell me. Banging my head against a brick wall lookin for one. Its the one in the big cupboards I need. Thanks

Either ask on TruckBay or get the motor rebuilt?

Are you sure its the motor whats u/s it normally is the bearing what seizes and stops it working :wink: you can sometimes lube the bearing up and it will work fine, its been a while since I have had one out now but memory serves me ? you will see the fan on the back of the unit and I think there is also a small bearing at the top of the unit this norm gives problems and stops the motor working
I may have a fridge unit if you un able to sort it out but it isn’t cheap buddy,

globby 480:
Are you sure its the motor whats u/s it normally is the bearing what seizes and stops it working :wink: you can sometimes lube the bearing up and it will work fine, its been a while since I have had one out now but memory serves me ? you will see the fan on the back of the unit and I think there is also a small bearing at the top of the unit this norm gives problems and stops the motor working
I may have a fridge unit if you un able to sort it out but it isn’t cheap buddy,

Need a complete motor. Some nice fella took the one out of my lorry