LGV C+E DRIVERS HOX/260

LocationLONDON, N1
Hours40 HOURS PER WEEK MONDAY TO FRIDAY, DAYS
Wage £28-£30 P/H (£1120 PER WEEK)
Work PatternDays , Evenings , Nights , Weekends
PensionNo details held
DurationPERMANENT ONLY

Description
Must have LGV C+E driving licence. Must have a minimum 2 years experience. Duties would include delivering goods to retail stores. Benefits would include 20 days holiday plus 1 paid, statutory bank holidays, full personal protective equipment plus uniform. Flexible start times and promotion prospects. New equipment. Days and nights extra shift to work premium rate (when legal).

How to apply
For further details please telephone Jobseeker Direct on 0845 6060 234. Lines are open 8.00am - 6.00pm weekdays, 9.00am - 1.00pm Saturday. All calls are charged at local rate. Call charges may be different if you call from a mobile phone. The textphone service for deaf and hearing-impaired people is 0845 6055 255. Alternatively, visit your local Jobcentre Plus Office and ask for job reference HOX/260.

Wage £28-£30 P/H (£1120 PER WEEK)

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

by the time you took your parking fines (london and all) you probebly only take home 300 :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :wink:

think you will find thats a advert for agency work. like most in this area on the jobcentre plus website:twisted:
jon

Jaycool007:
LGV C+E DRIVERS HOX/260

HOX is that short for a HOaX…:slight_smile::):):):wink:

Just think of the deductions on that a week. Christ, it’s probably more than I’m earning at the moment.

tell em to give me 3 months to get the licesece back, and i’ll sort it! :wink: :laughing: