Wagon Drivers grrrrr

Hmmm a rude awakening this morning, a wagon pulled into our cul-de-sac at 07.00 :open_mouth: to make a residential delivery and hit my off road car as he was reversing out, I could hear him shunting the thing back and forth turns out my 4x4 has a smashed indicator and looks like a bit of trim damaged.
The thing that wound me up is he said it was dark (loads of room) but he had a guy with him in the passenger seat who could have backed him out grrrrrr.
Best is he asked if he could pay from his pocket outside the insurance, being a nice but slightly angry chap I agreed as I know the score with jobs, so will call him later with a price when I source a lens and trim and fit them myself.
The irony is I was going to give the 4x4 a bit of TLC and a service today…typical.

My main gripe is, its ballsed up my sleep in :imp:

So you own this MASSIVE 4x4 you don’t need and have the ■■■■ cheek to park it out in the road in a cul de sac and this chap delivering, doing his duties has his road reduced because of your
inconsiderate behaviour and parking and your on here trying to gain sympathy because you claim he hit your light which you probably broke before off roading. You must be one of them
East European Con men trying it on. Oh! hell just noted your from Liverpool,say’s it all.

Aaarrrrrrrggg I have been sussed…comrade :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Seeing your from Liverpool , first thing I would of asked is " is that really your car ? "

Sorry couldnt help myself … but good on you , you done a nice thing , just keep your fingers crossed he keeps to his word :open_mouth:

:laughing: yes it is :laughing:
I have had it 8 years and the Mrs wont let me sell it because if I don’t spend money on the car I will go the pub :laughing:

I have got a price for some second hand bits already, just called him but no answer, he could be driving or in dispute with another car :laughing: :laughing:

Drift:
:lol: yes it is :laughing:
I have had it 8 years and the Mrs wont let me sell it because if I don’t spend money on the car I will go the pub :laughing:

I have got a price for some second hand bits already, just called him but no answer, he could be driving or in dispute with another car :laughing: :laughing:

or he has given you a bum number :open_mouth:

For his sake I hope not :laughing:

I have his reg and even a picture of him with his reg and my car in it :wink:
Plus his firms card :sunglasses:

Ball is in his court now, I am not going to rip him off though and dont want him to get in trouble for a minor issue really :wink:

Armagedon:
So you own this MASSIVE 4x4 you don’t need and have the ■■■■ cheek to park it out in the road in a cul de sac and this chap delivering, doing his duties has his road reduced because of your
inconsiderate behaviour and parking and your on here trying to gain sympathy because you claim he hit your light which you probably broke before off roading. You must be one of them
East European Con men trying it on. Oh! hell just noted your from Liverpool,say’s it all.

Yeah, bluddy Chelsea tractors, ban the lot of 'em, that’s what I reckon! :wink:
Bernard

albion1938:

Armagedon:

Bernard

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Far from a Chelsea tractor :sunglasses:

A tad too rough for the school run :smiley:

Drift:

Should have got a selfie of you and him, and his mate, plus holding up a copy of todays sun…WATERTIGHT!! :laughing: :laughing:

Drift:
For his sake I hope not :laughing:

Ball is in his court now, I am not going to rip him off though and dont want him to get in trouble for a minor issue really :wink:

think thats very good of you to be honest plenty of people would run straight to the insurance resulting in the firm knowing and possible disaplinary action for the driver

D’ya not?:
Should have got a selfie of you and him, and his mate, plus holding up a copy of todays sun…WATERTIGHT!! :laughing: :laughing:

Doesn’t the introduction of a few scrapes and a cracked lens add a certain cache to a Frontara…a particular “je ne sais quoi” as it were?

I’dd give him 24hrs…then it’s a Failure To Report and take that back to his TM…

To be honest we all make mistakes, he just phoned as I was typing this and he is going to send me an agreed amount via paypal this afternoon when he finishes.
He did mention his TM may well go off on one :laughing:

My good deed for the day :laughing: :laughing:

Meistre, yes it all about the cars character :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Fair play dude unless he tries to do you in which case put one in him.

You were lucky, we didn’t catch the removals guy that did this to the wife’s motor. We even knew the firm but they denied it and the police wouldn’t follow it up.

Wow Neil that’s a bummer,
the guy has deposited the agreed amount in my PayPal thankfully then my mate called around with a spare flasher u it for free, the day turned out good lol,

So by getting a flasher unit for free you’ve robbed a lorry driver who gave you the money for a new one…so you started the day a victim and ended the day a tealeaf, nice one SCOUSE.

driver kept his job. He had a banksman and never used him. I would rather pay a little than report it so they both did well out of it from what i can see. whats a lense for that 4x4 ÂŁ15 or a roasting from the TM and possibly having to pay double that. Know what i want :slight_smile:

Armagedon:
So by getting a flasher unit for free you’ve robbed a lorry driver who gave you the money for a new one…so you started the day a victim and ended the day a tealeaf, nice one SCOUSE.

Don’t be a presumptuous ■■■■, I didn’t know I would get a free lens plus a new one is around £50 dealer prices and £20 ebay second hand, A bit of trim was damaged also but I had a spare in my shed that I paid £20 for some time ago and believe me I didn’t ask anything like £70 from the wagon driver, add to that time and Inconvenience fixing it tomorrow, get a life… And think up some original stereotypes saddo…ask what I was given before you jump in mouthing insults :unamused:

Edited as predictive text is rubbish and I remembered about the trim :wink:

Drift:

albion1938:

Armagedon:

Bernard

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Far from a Chelsea tractor :sunglasses:

A tad too rough for the school run :smiley:

Sensible mod for the area though. Not enough spare bricks around to jack that bugger up and nick the wheels. :grimacing: