A few pics of my recent work

:sunglasses:

thats odd, all the wagons seem pretty straight, take it you havnā€™t been in a rush lately?

paul b:
thats odd, all the wagons seem pretty straight, take it you havnā€™t been in a rush lately?

Wrong again Paul! :laughing: I ripped off the bumper and mirror cover on one of the ERFs as you can see, because Iā€™m an agency driver and thatā€™s what weā€™re supposed to do isnā€™t it? :laughing: :unamused:

Good Pics :smiley:

I used to see one of those ā€œC ā– ā– ā– ā– ā€ motors pulling a Safeway trailer down Morningside Road.
Not any more tho, itā€™s a Waitrose. They use very new looking DAF CFs.

Nice dream catcher in the windscreen on the ERF :sunglasses:

You must be the only person who is proud to have damaged a wagon. See your standards havenā€™t raised :unamused:

Nessa:
You must be the only person who is proud to have damaged a wagon. See your standards havenā€™t raised :unamused:

:laughing: I knew someone would be naive enough to fall for it. :unamused:

Rob K:

Nessa:

:laughing: I knew someone would be naive enough to fall for it. :unamused:

Oh, thereā€™s some on here, iā€™ll tell ya!!!

:laughing: slow down you crazy [zb]:lol:

If it needs stars - it goes. K

Rob its not about being naive its about not being under any illusions that you are as good as you tell us all you are :unamused: According to you you are the best driver since sliced bread. In my experience those that talk a good job usually arenā€™t that good :wink:

Nessa:
Rob its not about being naive its about not being under any illusions that you are as good as you tell us all you are :unamused: According to you you are the best driver since sliced bread. In my experience those that talk a good job usually arenā€™t that good :wink:

:unamused: I think youā€™ll find that that is just your vivid imagination, unless of course you can point out where Iā€™ve said that I am ā€œthe best driver since sliced breadā€ as you so eloquently put it. :unamused:

Like just about every other member on here, you know [zb] all about me but yet are quick to jump to conclusions based on a few words youā€™ve read - which were tongue in cheek anyway. :unamused:

Longwayround:

That is not a dream catcher. Itā€™s just some string.

Rob I am not some newbie. I have been reading your comments on here and other sites since you joined. Dont assume i refer to only this thread!

Nessa:
Rob I am not some newbie. I have been reading your comments on here and other sites since you joined. Dont assume i refer to only this thread!

Prove it then. You clearly know so much more about me than I do, so get on with it, Iā€™m waiting.

According to you you are the best driver since sliced bread.

Rob K:

Nessa:

Prove it then. You clearly know so much more about me than I do, so get on with it, Iā€™m waiting.

now now. take it to email or pm or thead qill be locked. :lol: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Is it just me or does that ERF MK02 just look like an unhappy truck with the way the grill and the headlight cluster is set .

:frowning:

Christ on a Bike:

Longwayround:

That is not a dream catcher. Itā€™s just some string.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

now now. take it to email or pm or thead qill be locked.

FPMSL. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Ken.

Rob K:

Nessa:

OH DEAR OH DEAR some of the things that you say sound like they are from the mouth of a stroppy kid :laughing:

:blush: :blush: :blush: embarrasing ā€œask me if am botheredā€ :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: