Wagon Drivers grrrrr

With my new reputation I nicked some bricks to get those wheel Sidevalve :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Drift:
With my new reputation I nicked some bricks to get those wheel Sidevalve :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Good call. See they’ve already had the hubcaps though.

Sidevalve:

Drift:

Good call. See they’ve already had the hubcaps though.

:laughing: :laughing:
Took the covers off and gave them away as they fill with mud as the front ones where open to accommodate the manual hubs :smiley: and they where chrome :blush:

Drift:
Wow Neil that’s a bummer,
the guy has deposited the agreed amount in my PayPal thankfully then my mate called around with a spare flasher u it for free, the day turned out good lol,

It was bummer and I think with the no claims bonus loss it has cost a few quid in hidden costs too.

The claim was for £500 in parts and due to the welding of a new panel and having to strip out half the car’s interior it was close to £2000 in labour :open_mouth: Then the was the courtesy car costs that were no doubt passed on by the garage. Just as well we are fully comp!

Glad yours got sorted so easy, and every one’s happy.

At least the driver keeps his job and learns a wee lesson and it didn’t dent his wallet too much. Good result all round.

Drift:

Armagedon:
So by getting a flasher unit for free you’ve robbed a lorry driver who gave you the money for a new one…so you started the day a victim and ended the day a tealeaf, nice one SCOUSE.

Don’t be a presumptuous ■■■■, I didn’t know I would get a free lens plus a new one is around £50 dealer prices and £20 ebay second hand, A bit of trim was damaged also but I had a spare in my shed that I paid £20 for some time ago and believe me I didn’t ask anything like £70 from the wagon driver, add to that time and Inconvenience fixing it tomorrow, get a life… And think up some original stereotypes saddo…ask what I was given before you jump in mouthing insults :unamused:

Edited as predictive text is rubbish and I remembered about the trim :wink:

well done mate, only on trucknet would you do someone a turn and get slated for it :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing: @ Mike :laughing:

Neil, a couple of years ago we had a Picasso and the Mrs was in Liverpool One car park and a guy reversed his car out of a ■■■■■■■■■■■■ and hit her car, it just made a crack in the bumper with his tow bar but we where about to sell the car.
So I called the guy to tell him I could get a second hand bumper and have it sprayed for £100ish all in and I would fit it but he wanted to go through insurance :unamused:
That cost him £700 plus a courtesy car for 3 days, you just cant help some people :laughing:
We still have those no win no fee solicitors calling my Mrs to claim for the kids and her non existent whiplash :unamused:

We wont claim as know one was even close to being hurt, I must be honest :wink: :laughing:

The thing is now even if its not your fault any claim lies on your insurance record as they reckon you are more likely to have another accident or claim within a certain set time period blameworthy or not :imp:

Sounds about right. Like you say no pleasing some people.

Yes unfortunately compensation chasing firms are a night mare. Oh well we did what we had to do.

Armagedon:
So you own this MASSIVE 4x4 you don’t need

Sounds like the guy has a hobby! you need to try it out some time, it makes us less bitter towards other folk and generally chills us out.
I highly recommend it actually. :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Drift:

albion1938:

Armagedon:
So you own this MASSIVE 4x4 you don’t need and have the ■■■■ cheek to park it out in the road in a cul de sac and this chap delivering, doing his duties has his road reduced because of your
inconsiderate behaviour and parking and your on here trying to gain sympathy because you claim he hit your light which you probably broke before off roading. You must be one of them
East European Con men trying it on. Oh! hell just noted your from Liverpool,say’s it all.

Yeah, bluddy Chelsea tractors, ban the lot of 'em, that’s what I reckon! :wink:
Bernard

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Far from a Chelsea tractor :sunglasses:

A tad too rough for the school run :smiley:

Haven’t they built any roads yet round your way?

Or have they all been nicked :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Wanna buy a new driveway …shhhh :wink: :laughing: :laughing: