Wages Stobarts

What can a driver earn tramping for Stobarts tues ----sat on days

I have tried search button but can’t find nowt :open_mouth:

I think its £7.15/£8.15 ish an hour plus your bonus and night out money.
They want a lot of hours for your wages.

I went 4 a job there not long back, at crick. And the rates there were
7.20 p/h between 6am-6pm and 8.20 b4 and after them times, and think it was about £9 p/h for a sat!
For max hours and nite out i think i worked it out at about 600 per week ish, with the bonus!
I do know that the bonus varies from each depot, think it gets less oop north!

best thing to do is speak to 1 ov there drivers m8, thats what i did!!

:slight_smile: Gumbo - I also did a Search, and came up with this:

trucknetuk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=24041

• lots of useful information for you on there, especially on page 2, but bear in mind the thread is over 8 months old and the rates may have changed since last year…

:stuck_out_tongue:

how much did firemen get paid ,does he still have firemen working for him,have they got their own motor,s

The rates are correct to April this year
I’m a night tramper running out of Aveley Mon to Fri nights i’ve yet to do a Saturday shift as i finish sat am but still clear £550 average a week paid fortnightly,they {stobarts) pay your parking and expences (i’ve yet to find out what i can claim for)

No hourly payrise for the past 3 years apparently rises applied to Meal allowance up to now.

So if on holiday you lose a fair whack of wedge

I went for test drive and interview told the job was mine ,told i would have to go to crick and do induction ect.
Had second thoughts £7.20 i ask yer, then i thought about holiday pay , and came to a conclusion , nice trucks, nice uniform, from my experience nice people ■■■ wages TAT TAR :confused: :confused: :smiley:

I had the same experience :smiley: