W S Transportation Ltd

The problem is where do I go,https://youtu.be/XzsEoccvK1A

I am sorry but I do not know how to put the link on here,if someone can help please do

The problem is where do I go, youtu.be/XzsEoccvK1A

I am sorry but I do not know how to put the link on here,if someone can help please do

m.youtube.com/watch?v=XzsEoccvK … e=youtu.be

I’ll get in first before the “experts” throw their tuppence worth in, at this time of the year loading and strapping round timber is about as easy as working with wet bars of soap,it’s the growing season, I’ve had 3m logs shoot out of the middle of a tightly held grab full like a torpedo before you even get it on the trailer!

I’ve never done this line of work but that’s an insecure load in any language…

GOG47:
I’ll get in first before the “experts” throw their tuppence worth in, at this time of the year loading and strapping round timber is about as easy as working with wet bars of soap,it’s the growing season, I’ve had 3m logs shoot out of the middle of a tightly held grab full like a torpedo before you even get it on the trailer!

dont matter how many straps you put over if it gonna go then it gonna go, i’v had that happen before even when they been battered down tight and double strapped, after that i used to pull rear stack closer so they couldnt do that

No doubt the experts will be along to say the load should be chained down blah de blah.

There is a code of practice about timber haulage. One strap per bay which can be seen on this load.

Like scotstrucker said, you can pull the back bunk tighter in, but the problem is then you are taking the load weight off the trailer axles and onto the unit.

As for being slippery at this time of the year, it’s common to put a grab full onto the trailer and as you open the grab the whole lot can just slide clean off the pins! Bloody nightmare!

As well as comparing logs to bars of soap, they are often referred to a being as slippy as a candle makers ■■■■.

Another point is the middle aged leisure bikers were riding along a single track road surrounded by forestry. They had a few miles earlier passed a sign telling motorists that the road is part of the strategic timber transport scheme. We always get told to think bike but how about some of these knob jockeys think for them selves?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

happysack:
No doubt the experts will be along to say the load should be chained down blah de blah.

There is a code of practice about timber haulage. One strap per bay which can be seen on this load.

Like scotstrucker said, you can pull the back bunk tighter in, but the problem is then you are taking the load weight off the trailer axles and onto the unit.

As for being slippery at this time of the year, it’s common to put a grab full onto the trailer and as you open the grab the whole lot can just slide clean off the pins! Bloody nightmare!

As well as comparing logs to bars of soap, they are often referred to a being as slippy as a candle makers ■■■■.

Another point is the middle aged leisure bikers were riding along a single track road surrounded by forestry. They had a few miles earlier passed a sign telling motorists that the road is part of the strategic timber transport scheme. We always get told to think bike but how about some of these knob jockeys think for them selves?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk