Very Strange

I was parked up on the southbound services at sandbach this morning sorting myself out, i was parked behind an old B reg 7.5t box van with a load of chinky writing on the back off it

Next thing a guy walks up opens one of the barn doors and out jumps 2 chinky blokes they have a wander round for a few minutes then get back in and the guy closes the door then goes back into the services :unamused: :unamused:

So as im going into the services i walks past this 7.5tonner and theres no drivers side window and there wasnt any O licence or tax disc displayed (although it was dark so they could of been somewhere else on the screen)

Now aint that a strange one :unamused: :question:

Did you report this to the Police?

No

Not being judgemental in any way (seriously), but why not?

Nothing to do with me

plus i have one of those faces the police want to hit with a trunction :confused: :open_mouth:

simon

Nuff said. :wink:

Maybe a new firm from REALLY East of Europe has sprung up.

Is it Chinky Betz ?

The guys in the back of the truck were simply " Handball Attendents " :laughing:

Or may-be they had nicked the truck, otherwise known in Shanghai as a " Chinese 7.5 Take-away " :laughing:

Cheers,

Niall.

p.s. - message to moderators - It’s just a joke and I am not racist :wink:

Niall:
The guys in the back of the truck were simply " Handball Attendents " :laughing:

So where can i get a couple of these handball attendants :sunglasses: :laughing: :laughing:

simon

Right Simon,
In some European Ports leave your back doors slightly ajar.

When you are coming 'round the '25 or up the '40, and you notice the other drivers flashing and tooting at you just shout " Yes, I know there’s a hand sticking out the tilt , I’m transporting shop dummies "

Then , when you get to your drop, ( especially helpful at Netto in Daventry ),
open the doors and say; " Oi you lot, grab a pallett truck and get rid of this load "

When they have finished, get your keys + notes and make for the high road, not forgetting to tell your unwelcome handball attendants to " Ask for the toilet ".

This will only result in the ‘handball attendants’ working at the R.D.C. of your choice for the next 6 months, with no-one really noticing.

Cheers, (HEE HEE :exclamation: )

Niall.

SimonRS2K:
Nothing to do with me

plus i have one of those faces the police want to hit with a trunction :confused: :open_mouth:

simon

In that case, why didn’t you threaten them and ask for hush money :question:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Pat Hasler:

SimonRS2K:
Nothing to do with me

simon

In that case, why didn’t you threaten them and ask for hush money :question:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Reason for that pat im 5’ 8" :blush: and knowing my luck the 2 chinks where probably bruce lees grandsons and i’d get a good kicking hong kong fooy style :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: