Look at this just cant beleive it!

youtube.com/watch?v=dencaOGJOOQ

what tf is it normal■■?

Low bridge

I hope they were all caught and were jailed for 30 years … not fit to hold a licence.

Is that what British and Irish drivers do when they have crossed the Channel??
What a set of plonkers

Would suggest that theres something up ahead that means they can’t go any further, maybe not marked?
The camera tells us nothing , so whats to criticise?

yeh,and yellow truck fella comming out from lhd vehicle, something on their way but MAD anyway,not reported obstruction, just ignored why? dont know…stupid people

joker83:
yeh,and yellow truck fella comming out from lhd vehicle, something on their way but MAD anyway,not reported obstruction, just ignored why? dont know…stupid people

And in English?

which part you not sure with? i said the guy from yellow truck driving lhd (left had drive) vehicle,so not uk drivers like in previous posts, if still in doubt cant help you only beer can…the can hahha got it son? safe bruv

Iirc Orys explained the problem here, there was a diversion which took the trucks to a low bridge

joker83:
which part you not sure with? i said the guy from yellow truck driving lhd (left had drive) vehicle,so not uk drivers like in previous posts, if still in doubt cant help you only beer can…the can hahha got it son? safe bruv

tbh mate, I agree with Schrodingers Cat, you type in fluent giberish, and google’s translate function just doesn’t work on it :sunglasses:

MADBAZ:
Iirc Orys explained the problem here, there was a diversion which took the trucks to a low bridge

I do recall reading it I think there’s a low bridge immediately visible from the end of the slip road on the dual carriageway but it isn’t marked before the slip-road.

Not waiting for the police to ■■■■■■ them back… Tut tut! :unamused:

Winseer:
Not waiting for the police to ■■■■■■ them back… Tut tut! :unamused:

I’ve been asked why I’m wasting their time/call the AA when I’ve called them in this country because I’ve broken down on an A-road.

I’ve also been at traffic accidents where the police emergency operator has got very shirt they can’t hear what I’m saying can I go somewhere quiet to talk to them when I’ve pointed out I’m alerting oncoming traffic to the hazard.

Pat Hasler:
I hope they were all caught and were jailed for 30 years … not fit to hold a licence.

there’s a low bridge right in front of them (3.8metres), however, a 4 metre truck does fit.
it’s in the same country where motorways are part built, then they just end, and everyone just sits there confused to [zb]. :laughing:

Diabolical…