Very Interesting New Truck Driving Game

Came across this the other week and thought i would stick a post in. Looks quite interesting.

Interesting.

Must admit - I love simulators! Flight Simulator is my favourite.

This truck simulator looks very good - just as well it’s only going to be on the PC format, because my X-BOX360 is in overdrive playing Grand Theft Auto 4!!!

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I can’t find any screenshots of the M6 in Birmingham at 8am on a Monday morning with the RAC building on the left, but I saw the word “realistic” several times. Hmmm…

This has been around for the best part of year but the download doesn’t work. Was on here a few months ago.

Tiger

Still not released thats why Fastrantiger!

As a former Flight Simulator developer myself, SCS have a good name in the industry for making “fun” games, however the driving dynamics have never been the best in any of their releases. So don’t expect it to feel like driving at all. Or realistic coupling or delivering.

I’ll probably buy it, if only to show there’s an interest in the European market, as SCS normally stick only to the US.

Should be a bit of a laugh for an hour or so if nothing else!

Alex

I downloaded on of there other games Peddle to the Metal was ok for a bit of fun driving round the US.

Became even more fun tho when i started downloading European trucks for it and downloaded a European Map for it.

Supposedly because of the amount of Euro modding going on for their other US trucks games they have decided to make this European Version.

Scarab:
I’ll probably buy it, if only to show there’s an interest in the European market, as SCS normally stick only to the US.

Alex

Ill probably wait for the Torrent to come out shortly after its released.:wink:

whats going on here■■? :laughing:

If you look on YouTube,there are loads of demos of the Truck Simulator/Game

eccleshall driver:

whats going on here■■? :laughing:

american driver baffled by a corner

DABenji:
american driver baffled by a corner

LOL! probably oh so true!

Alex

i thought the physics of Haulin, by the same company were very realistic, in particular the cornering and reversing

Scarab:
So don’t expect it to feel like driving at all. Or realistic coupling or delivering.

You mean the airlines ain’t going to snap when you jack it round in the yard and you have to phone MAN to come out with their 19" spanner and sit there for an hour listening to Radcliffe & Maconey (spell?) whilst moaning to the other drivers about how late you are going to be…

Oh how I would love to develop a realistic game!!