Truck simulator

To pass the time till My cat c training in March, I play on this game/sim eurotruck sim 2 with the 900 degree’s rotation wheel, brilliant but of kit and I love the game with a few added mods including a better sound for the scania v8 :smiley: all the principles are there for real artic driving and reversing! I suggest it to a few people struggling as it sets a great benchmark near enough perfect tbh to practise on! :slight_smile:

Try trucks and trailers . All you do is move and park trailers great game

Got it. And scania truck sim that’s exactly like trucks and trailers :slight_smile:

Scania Truck Driving Simulator on steam. For reversing. … gets your head right on artic.

Euro Truck Simulator 2 for relaxing.

Love ets2. Stick the radio on and just cruise. Parking is quite simple, plenty of space so I`m using trucks and trailers to get my head around reversing.
Looking forward to American truck simulator
:smiley:

Iv added mods to mine. Got over sized trailers that weight 75ton a lot of fun with a big standard scan r360 rather then the v8’s but I have trucks and trailers, and also scania truck sim, that’s great game to get your head around reversing etc

I’ve heard Trucks and Trailers are all left hookers? Thats what put me off downloading it

ZigZag:
I’ve heard Trucks and Trailers are all left hookers? Thats what put me off downloading it

you can choose right handers. Its not obvious but when you pick which truck you want you just scroll down to the right handers.

Is there any full games that are free.

Moonpigdan:

ZigZag:

you can choose right handers. Its not obvious but when you pick which truck you want you just scroll down to the right handers.

Ah thanks for that. Thats great to know :smiley:

Pretty sure I’ve got duplicate Eurotruck as I bought it on its own then got a dvd with 3 truck sims on.

I’ll have a look when I get back home and if I have someone can have for postage cost