Various pics - Bigger version

These are some pictures I have scanned in of trucks I have driven over the last 22 years as a part time driver I apologise for the quality of the pictures I don’t have a digital camera yet so had to scan them. As you might see my neighbours are tolerant of my parking.

Scania 111 I used to do trailer changes with at Felixstowe on a Sunday, it pulled Cargo Care Tilts — the damage to the front was not done by me but by a trailer rolling in back.

Merc 6 wheeler - started with this firm doing evenings and weekends this was one of the motors I drove - left hand drive x French Merc.

I had just tipped a load of fruit in Bradford - 7 palletts of handball apples with this Merc and was on my way back to the yard.

They then bought 2 Daf 2800 ATi’s - the bees knees then - I had just picked this fridge up from Chatsworth House.

This is another 2800 they bought x Salford Van Hire.

They then splashed out on 2 Daf 95 380’s and this was the 1st run out for this one loaded with fruit from Faversham for Chesterfield.

Then moved onto another firm part time and this picture is of their 95 when I was tipping rabbit food in Stokesley.

At the same time I also drove this Foden on Silica sand work for the glass industry.

Then we onto driving for a guy who pulled for FM - this is my wife sat in the Actros in a paper factory in Workington on Saturday night.

This last picture is of the last motor I drove on a regular basis before I moved to Driver Hire - best motor I have driven powerful and comfortable - trailer was loaded with UHT milk cartons x Belgium going to Manchester.

Excellent pictures!

Any chance of making 'em a bit bigger?

Took the words out of me mouth KV!

Mal:

No ‘Big A’ pictures in there though, eh Mal?

I am trying to make them bigger - they are on the MSN Group as well .

killsville:

Mal:

No ‘Big A’ pictures in there though, eh Mal?

Ah thats OK KV, i like most truck pics, especially the ones 20 years old! :slight_smile:

Pete, by the looks of it mate, you have right-clicked on the thumbnail image, rather than open the full size image up and right-clicked on that…

When your looking at your ‘Folder’, you will see all the pics that you have uploaded in thumbnail size, this is a small size. Click on the thumbnail of the image you want to post, and it will bring up the bigger picture, this is the pic that you then right-click and copy the web URL…

Hope this clears it up… :sunglasses:

Andy M

IT worked

Cool… :wink:

You have driven some interesting trucks
over last 22 years Biker.

Nice pictures :slight_smile:

Thanks for the bigger pics - much nicer!

nice pics m8

Got loads more pics to scan and post when i get time.

Great picture, :sunglasses:

Ben

You might want to play with the jpeg compression settings when you save the pictures, if you drop it down to about 10-15% it’ll stop that blocky effect you’re getting.

I will try that on the next ones

i liked all of them !
nice