New pics

Caught this car transporter at Cherwell Valley a few weeks ago,they are a common site in Sweden where the majority of transporters are covered-in like this one.

Nipped in to fill up with diesel at Meer on Thursday and caught sight of this Mack in one of the truck dealers.A sad end to a fine motor.

Nice bit of artwork on the back of this Belgian Scania.Just managed to whip me equipment out :open_mouth: :open_mouth: and snap it as it roared off into the distance.

And just to show that the sun did shine this week,I snapped this nice FH at Macon.Now where have I seen that motor before? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Nice Pic’s KW :smiley:

good pics let see some of you motor in action with sides and roof open.

Nice pick’s … shame about the bag of crap Mack though :laughing:

NICE PICTURES ;and i have a copy of the mag with the report about the RUTTLE firm with this lorry in all of its glory, please keep thempic,s comeing thank you,

Great Photo’s, I particularly like the Edwards livery, simple but stylish, but hell! what do I know? :unamused:

i have feeling that truck had an influence on being a driver seen as i live around half a mile from what used to be there yard

Do you remember this one Alix?

Pat Hasler:
Nice pick’s … shame about the bag of crap Mack though :laughing:

I’d like to see you do my job in your Volvo Pat :open_mouth: :smiley:

Bully

marky:
Do you remember this one Alix?

Wasn’t it one of these American motors that the driver described as being like a Borderer, only less comfortable??

Great pics!!! where is your Betz Trailer ? :laughing:

Keep â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– 

Ben

Betz:

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :blush: :blush: :blush:

yes marky i remember it very well used to sound awsome

Bones:

Betz:

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :blush: :blush: :blush:

LMAO :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: