Some trucks i've driven

thought i’d post some pictures.
!(http://north-norfolk.com/andys/H494insnow.JPG

This was taken in near Treorchy in the Rhondda Valley in march 95, drove that G290 for about 2 years, Mrs Snax was with me that week, it was lightly snowing when we shut the curtains the previous night, and we couldnt get out til around 4oclock in afternoon.

Cant remember where this was taken, BVT where a dutch company that Frans Maas had recently brought out, some of the trailers that were acquired thourgh it were in a shocking state. Once got asked by a Blackpool Van Transport driver if they were part of the same company, he thought that may be his bosses where venturing abroad.

This was taken on the A3 near Portsmouth June 96, Mrs Snax’s last annual weeks trucking, i’d only had that truck for a few weeks at that point, kept it til march 98.

This was my 1st encounter with a Premium, and the 1st brand new lorry i drove. this picture was taken in march 98, after i’d moved all my gear over and hooked up ready for monday am. Iwas’nt impressed at 1st because there was’nt as much room as the Turboliner, but it were’nt a bad motor, i drove it for 3 years, the last lorry i drove for that company was an X plate 420 privelage premium , but i dont have any pic’s of that.

drove this Globby for 6mths during the 1st half of 2004, the truck was ok, the company :open_mouth: as you’ll have noticed i did a lot of subby work to FM , about 12 years in total, but working as a subby in hindsight was better than direct, live and learn,

A return to an old freind, drove this 420 premium for just over a year, when i went there after the Globby i thought i maybe a bit disapointed, but it was just like putting on an old pair of boots you lost in the back of the shed. Anyway the firm has closed down now, i have a new motor and low and behold its a 420 premium, must take a cammera to work :wink:)

Think i may have done it wrong, even after asking Muckles where the img button is on the keyboard :blush: HELP :question:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
simon

picture removed …Denis F

Your just showing off, :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

This was taken in near Treorchy in the Rhondda Valley in march 95, drove that G290 for about 2 years, Mrs Snax was with me that week, it was lightly snowing when we shut the curtains the previous night, and we couldnt get out til around 4oclock in afternoon.

Cant remember where this was taken, BVT where a dutch company that Frans Maas had recently brought out, some of the trailers that were acquired thourgh it were in a shocking state. Once got asked by a Blackpool Van Transport driver if they were part of the same company, he thought that may be his bosses where venturing abroad.

This was taken on the A3 near Portsmouth June 96, Mrs Snax’s last annual weeks trucking, i’d only had that truck for a few weeks at that point, kept it til march 98.

This was my 1st encounter with a Premium, and the 1st brand new lorry i drove. this picture was taken in march 98, after i’d moved all my gear over and hooked up ready for monday am. Iwas’nt impressed at 1st because there was’nt as much room as the Turboliner, but it were’nt a bad motor, i drove it for 3 years, the last lorry i drove for that company was an X plate 420 privelage premium , but i dont have any pic’s of that.

drove this Globby for 6mths during the 1st half of 2004, the truck was ok, the company :open_mouth: as you’ll have noticed i did a lot of subby work to FM , about 12 years in total, but working as a subby in hindsight was better than direct, live and learn,

A return to an old freind, drove this 420 premium for just over a year, when i went there after the Globby i thought i maybe a bit disapointed, but it was just like putting on an old pair of boots you lost in the back of the shed. Anyway the firm has closed down now, i have a new motor and low and behold its a 420 premium, must take a cammera to work :wink:

That one worked…

I think you might have put spaces or carriage returns in…

They need to look like this

[img]http://north-norfolk.com/andys/L377FRANSMAAS.JPG[/img]

Guess I’m not as quick or quite as helpful as Rob. :wink:

Nice set of pictures, I see plenty of Buxtons lorries on the road.

Who are you working for now?

Andyroo:
Guess I’m not as quick or quite as helpful as Rob. :wink:

Nice set of pictures, I see plenty of Buxtons lorries on the road.

Who are you working for now?

I work for a company called PB Transport now, thanks for doing that picture :smiley:

Thanks Rob, and no comment about the excessive amounts of Renaults :open_mouth: :wink:

Nice pics and read :smiley:

Nice one eddie!

eddie snax:
thought i’d post some pictures.

Looks like it might be Roudham Heath, which considering you seemed to taking breaks closer and closer to Yarmouth at the time would be about right. :laughing: Started off by getting as far a Red Lodge ended up by stopping at Snetterton :open_mouth: It’s a 45 minute break not 45 minutes driving and then a break. :laughing:
Good Pics, nice to see them finally posted. :smiley:

muckles:
Looks like it might be Roudham Heath, which considering you seemed to taking breaks closer and closer to Yarmouth at the time would be about right. :laughing: Started off by getting as far a Red Lodge ended up by stopping at Snetterton :open_mouth: It’s a 45 minute break not 45 minutes driving and then a break. :laughing:

Is that where i’ve been going wrong all these years :laughing: no wonder they reckoned the job did’nt pay :wink: