UUUGGGHHHHH!!!

Hi again folks, been working for a agency for two weeks now and loving it as most of it is trunking work but today i had (to me just) a job that nearly made me phisicly sick :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: .
Got to the job the morning no prob, but never delivered DEAD PIGS before!!UUGGHH. The smell was just ugh, anyway was shown my truck, well it once was a truck it was i think a N reg iveco.
Then i had to laugh got in the cab and put my hands on the wheel and guess what?? Thats right it was sticky with meat and blood :blush: :blush: . So wiped that did my checks and to my surprise everything was ok APART from the fact one of the headlights fell out :open_mouth: . Got that fixed(must be outta my mind) :unamused:
Next i moved off to get loaded with MEAT and about a pint of water showered me from the door seal, nice…
OK then im on the road with a gearstick that was like a spoon in a pan of soup, finding the gears was just pure luck :open_mouth: and behold it would not go faster than 40mph unless i was going downhill and as soon as i hit a hill it just died to 20mph until i was on the flat again. thank god it was just a short run.
So all in all i have had a good day, anyone else had a exciting day?
just thought i would share that one with you all…

Nearly forgot it dident have a radio… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

rich32:

Nearly forgot it dident have a radio… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

and you still did the job? thats a defect in my book :wink: :laughing:

well yea i did the job but i will be telling the agency never again.
:open_mouth:

I used to run a load of Pig Waste out of a factory in Haverhill back to a pet food manufacturers in Ascot. The unit wasn’t quite as grotty as the one you’ve had to put up with, but yep… they do honk a bit. :slight_smile:

Worst bit was opening the doors on the trailer… It had to be done swiftly, or you’d get covered in a wash of sloshy piggy bits… :open_mouth:

Iggy:
I used to run a load of Pig Waste out of a factory in Haverhill back to a pet food manufacturers in Ascot. The unit wasn’t quite as grotty as the one you’ve had to put up with, but yep… the do honk a bit. :slight_smile:

Worst bit was opening the doors on the trailer… It had to be done swiftly, or you’d get covered in a wash of sloshy piggy bits… :open_mouth:

Welcome to Trucknet uk Iggy :smiley: :smiley: - or should we say Iggy Piggy :laughing:

ROG:

Iggy:
I used to run a load of Pig Waste out of a factory in Haverhill back to a pet food manufacturers in Ascot. The unit wasn’t quite as grotty as the one you’ve had to put up with, but yep… the do honk a bit. :slight_smile:

Welcome to Trucknet uk Iggy :smiley: :smiley: - or should we say Iggy Piggy :laughing:

Hello Rog… I think that’s about three forums we’re both on now… :laughing:

Nice to hear from you again.

Oh… and I haven’t done the Piggy run for a long time. I’m currently in an ongoing job via Driver Hire at a Haulage firm in Heathrow. Much nicer… :sunglasses:

rich32:
well yea i did the job but i will be telling the agency never again.
:open_mouth:

thats the way you should do it. not like i did with palmer and harvey when on the 4th day i did 2 of 3 drops and took the wagon back to base, gave them the keys and infomed them that i wouldnt be coming back :blush: