urgent help needed

i am currently in leeds on a 45 and i am coming to the end of a 15 hour day and need somewhere with showers and decent food to park up within quite a short distance. i have 2 hours of my 15 left and 1.15 driving left when my 45 is up at 1000. i’m going south towards the m25.

cany anyone help?

by the way it needs to be cheap (preferably free if poss, but can stretch to a £10 if need to)

postcodes or just directions will do.

cheers guys and gals

easy park behind freightliner.

ls10 1sd if you want a shower and something to eat later il come and pick you up and you can have one here. :wink:

The stockyard at rotherham will do you off M18 junction 1 from M1 good food and you can have a few pints too :smiley:

jessicas dad:

ls10 1sd if you want a shower and something to eat later il come and pick you up and you can have one here. :wink:

pm sent mate, cheers

failing that if your heading M1 south theres jct 29 truckstop or if you are anywhere near jct 31 m1 shoot us a pm got plenty of room down here for parking

jessicas dad:

We will be there for about 2pm, cheers mate :stuck_out_tongue:

they use jnt29 t/stop as a car boot sale area on the weekends as i went there about 2 months ago and they wouldnt let me in :unamused:

Wheel Nut:

jessicas dad:

Are you telling JD that you managed to grab the last seat in your mate’s minibus that was going there anyway? :wink: :grimacing: :stuck_out_tongue:

Wheel Nut:

jessicas dad:

sorry malc ive been out with the kids and didnt get back till 14.30 :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: your more than welcome though.

dieseldave:

Wheel Nut:

jessicas dad:

Are you telling JD that you managed to grab the last seat in your mate’s minibus that was going there anyway? :wink: :grimacing: :stuck_out_tongue:

im sure i could find some peas and pies for you as well dave. :wink: :wink: :wink:

the question is JD have you got enough pies for dave? you know youre gonna need about 20, and thats just for starters! :laughing: :laughing:

all sorted now?
what happend?
:smiley:

they are in the shower :open_mouth:

dave:
they are in the shower :open_mouth:

PMSL
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

ooh noooo, Josh please don’t ask what happened in the shower please

hope shuttle isnt reading this as scared to think what kind of picture has in his head :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

jessicas dad:
im sure i could find some peas and pies for you as well dave. :wink: :wink: :wink:

Hi JD, That would be very nice indeed thanks mate, and would help towards my five-a-day. (Pies, that is. :grimacing: )

My doctor has warned me to watch the pies, so I’ve taken him at his word. :wink:

Severe punishment awaits he who would take the last pie: :open_mouth:

i got parked up at the back of freightliner, JD’s advice, didnt get chance to go for a shower at his house, went to sleep as soon as got here at about 11ish and didnt wake up until 8ish and JD has an early start tomorrow, he did pop down for a brew and a chin wag though.

nice to meet you JD and its your turn for the brew next time!

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

i got a text of him at 8.35 when i had to be up at 4am so to be honest shower and dinner was out of the question at that time, but yes brews on me next time. you know where to park next time just give me a bell. :wink: