Unofficial poll

Liebor have yet again discredited the Gurkha’s, I’m wondering what truckers opinions on this is.
Yesterday the Liebor party assured the public, via the traitor one eyed Broooooooon, that the issue would be resolved by the end of this month. The latest news claims this lie has been moved to within the next couple of months. Considering an election is due within this time scale, I suspect it a month too late.

Personally I’m hopping mad and find it hard to believe this criminally corrupt government intend to stand for re-election and find it difficult to understand why northeners keep re-electing this homosexual promoting, Muslim supporting crowd of crooks.

Sums up this ■■■■■ government,lets any old ■■■■■■ in to land,but lads thats have given life & limb can sod off!
time for a change me thinks
andy

Hang your head in shame Brown.

im that peeved off at the so called ‘peoples party’ that im thiking of posting my medals to westminster via my MP (frank field). if the gurkhas are not good enough to live here after service then it shows the level of esteem them prats have for all service personal ex and serving. theres fungi in deepest parts of the south american rainforest thats more in touch with the people of this country than browns muppet show of a cabinet.

Gurkhas that put their lives on the line for the UK MUST have a RIGHT to live here.

If the cost is too much then reduce the amount of those entering this country who have not fought for us.

SIMPLE & FAIR

ROG:
Gurkhas that put their lives on the line for the UK MUST have a RIGHT to live here.

If the cost is too much then reduce the amount of those entering this country who have not fought for us.

SIMPLE & FAIR

WELL SAID ROG!!!..I think ROG for PM!!!

Let all the polticians get given a basic training given a gun and sent somewhere warm for a few weeks then get told your not wanted!!! :wink: would that get their minds to do a serious rethink :unamused:

regards
Paul

I can’t think of any foreign national that deserves full UK nationality more. They certainly have the countries respect, if not the last Labour government that ever was.
I have more respect for my neighbours ■■■■■■■, barking dog than I do for this government, and I throw bricks at my neighbours dog.

It is disgusting the way Jonny Gurkha has been treated, I have worked with them in the past and they are superb soldiers, very loyal and very hardworking.
I find it increasingly embarassing to be British.
What we need ‘dare I say it’ is another Thatcher to kick the world, not just the UK back into shape.

i find it disgusting that the government treat Gurkha and asylum seekers in the same way.these brave men are willing to lay down their lifes for this country and should be treated the same as any common wealth soldier who serves our country.