I recieved a leaflet today

They are still using the same picture of the fighter plane from Battle for Britain piloted by Jan Zumbach, the polish hero.

You can easily say that by polish chessboard just next to the properel and Donald Duck. Also the registration numbers shows us that it is plane belonging to 303 Division - the Polish one.

It’s written in that leaflet that “We’ve earned that right”. I wonder if by that they mean this Battle For Britain? And do they try to tell me that “They earned that right by using Polish chaps to do the job”?

Btw: they offered me a free poster. I would be really keen to get it (what Pole would not want poster with a Polish war hero in action?) but I am not sure if it’s safe for me to ask them for one, in case that they would deliver a few skinheads with baseball bats instead of ordered printout…

Anyway, this made my day sunny :slight_smile:

They know who’s plane is on that picture, they know that some guy of Polish descent has a copyright rigths to this picutre and yet they still use that in their campaigh :slight_smile:

I remember this and thought we had put it to bed months ago.If the BNP could get its act together they would pick up protest votes in this climate.

I just phoned them up to query this and they say because the Polish fought with us in the war that this is OK, I then asked what about the Gurkhas and again this is OK as they fought with us in the wars, so does this mean ANYONE who fought with us in wars is ok to be BRITISH no matter what there colour/race is (Not that I care but it weve all read what this party favours and it doesnt make sense)? Also just happened to be a Northern Irishman that I got on the phone as well who seems to be a ■■■■■■■■ British Protestant… If anyone has anymore queries I was gave a diff number so you can have a lengthy chat with a BNP Diehard if thats your thing 02070783286

orys:

They are still using the same picture of the fighter plane from Battle for Britain piloted by Jan Zumbach, the polish hero.

You can easily say that by polish chessboard just next to the properel and Donald Duck. Also the registration numbers shows us that it is plane belonging to 303 Division - the Polish one.

It’s written in that leaflet that “We’ve earned that right”. I wonder if by that they mean this Battle For Britain? And do they try to tell me that “They earned that right by using Polish chaps to do the job”?

Btw: they offered me a free poster. I would be really keen to get it (what Pole would not want poster with a Polish war hero in action?) but I am not sure if it’s safe for me to ask them for one, in case that they would deliver a few skinheads with baseball bats instead of ordered printout…

Anyway, this made my day sunny :slight_smile:

They know who’s plane is on that picture, they know that some guy of Polish descent has a copyright rigths to this picutre and yet they still use that in their campaigh :slight_smile:

I wouldnt go there mate , thats me and my family in that photo.