That Government EU Leaflet

…Just found mine on the doormat and immediately filed it under “R” in the appropriate recepticle beside my front door.
The governement has part achieved its aim of swaying my vote, shame it’s going against their wishes. I did notice something about 1m jobs in transport to the EU, should I or any of us be emotionally blackmailed by that? I’m certainly not.

I thought we had no money,austerity or something what a waste.I am voting out EU is bent full of cronies and do not understand the dangers of free movement we need immigration control like Australia because in most cases we are getting to many males that are the dregs. feel better now.

If you can spare the cost of a stamp, Send to:

The Rt Hon David Cameron MP
‘Dodgy Dave’
10 Downing Street
London
SW1A 2AA

or

‘Dodgy Dave’
FREEPOST RSBB-XRZT-ZTXE,
The Conservative Party Foundation,
30, Millbank,
London,
SW1P 4DP

SEDriver:
FREEPOST RSBB-XRZT-ZTXE,
30, Millbank,
London,
SW1P 4DP

That’s where mine will be going. As its free post I may also include this weeks grass cuttings, that rusty thing in the shed that I’ve had for years, an assortment of dud car batteries and some old paving slabs (complete with snails) that I recently dug up.

the maoster:

SEDriver:
FREEPOST RSBB-XRZT-ZTXE,
30, Millbank,
London,
SW1P 4DP

That’s where mine will be going. As its free post I may also include this weeks grass cuttings, that rusty thing in the shed that I’ve had for years, an assortment of dud car batteries and some old paving slabs (complete with snails) that I recently dug up.

As Lee Evans said “You send me some of your ■■■■,I’m sending some of mine”
youtu.be/Vn10K_etGEY?t=1m16s

Yes both of ours are on the way back, with appropriate comments, to the second address above, hope Postie needs a double decker trailer to carry all the returns.

£9+ million they’ve ■■■■■■ up the wall of our money on this propaganda, bigger fiddle than the state broadcaster BBC.

When I heard of this leaflet campaign and biased expenditure of public money, I couldn’t help but think of this:

Juddian:
Yes both of ours are on the way back, with appropriate comments, to the second address above, hope Postie needs a double decker trailer to carry all the returns.

£9+ million they’ve ■■■■■■ up the wall of our money on this propaganda, bigger fiddle than the state broadcaster BBC.

I might retrieve mine and post it, I used to do the same with junk mail, normally with a message like “returned unwanted junk mail at your expense.” Once or twice I’ve had a snotty letter back basically asking why can’t I be polite and ask to be taken off their mailing list.

No surprise that the in campaign’s idea of a so called free and fair referendum campaign is no different now than it was in 1975.

express.co.uk/news/politics/ … ding-rules

Evil8Beezle:
When I heard of this leaflet campaign and biased expenditure of public money, I couldn’t help but think of this:

Or this. :imp: :wink:

cdn.images.express.co.uk/img/dyn … 303883.jpg

Juddian:
hope Postie needs a double decker trailer to carry all the returns.

+1

I don’t know which would give me greater satisfaction; using it to line the cats litter tray before returning it to sender or putting it in the general rubbish bin, not the recycling one!

i’ve sent mine to Camorons Witney Constituency address…stamp-less,of course

carryfast-yeti:

■■■■■■■■, I should have sent mine to his home address in Dean

b65a239e062a0381cdfb2e918cf969f7.jpg

Did anyone see the latest from camp Scary? The IMF saying a Brexit would damage the global economy.

Radar19:
Did anyone see the latest from camp Scary? The IMF saying a Brexit would damage the global economy.

Really? :open_mouth:
Is the world going to stop spinning then? :laughing:

SEDriver:

carryfast-yeti:

■■■■■■■■, I should have sent mine to his home address in Dean

b65a239e062a0381cdfb2e918cf969f7.jpg

he lives in a shed? :astonished: :wink: :laughing:

You started a thread to tell us you’d thrown a leaflet away? :wink:

That’s where the armed police officer stays and monitors the caneras

I just don’t understand why the government is allowed to spend 9 million pound of the taxpayers money on this. The leave campaign can’t spend 9 million pound in taxpayer money. So what should be a fair referendum decided by the people is being influenced by taxpayer money.

By all means Davie can campaign to stay in but it should be paid for privately the same way as the general election advertising campaigns.

I mean 9 ■■■■■■■ million pound!! 50% eh them will be tossed out with the junk mail, 25 % will be read and the other 25% will be used for the bottom of the budgie cage.