That Government EU Leaflet

picked mine up took one look and put it straight in the bin,what gives him the right to try and change our minds to his way of thinking,most of the time they never listen to the people who put them in power but when it counts in their favour they waste our taxes to the tune of £9 million pounds to try and sway our decision

I see we had one on the table when I got in. I would like to say il send it back but il probably forget to get an envlope or my little boy will rip it up or use it for colouring in practice instead of the walls which is his favourite cavas lately.
I had a flick through it the jobs bit made me chuckle especially as the leaflet was printed in the fatherland.
Heard the thing about the imf on the world at one. Didn’t the great and the good all predict we would all be destitute within a week if we didn’t join the Euro when that started too ?

Could Cameron and Co actually be using reverse psychology here? Any experienced driver knows that to say to goods in “I’m in no rush” etc will have the opposite effect. Could they really want us to vote leave, and these patronising leaflets will encourage us to vote for just that? In wrestling terms it is called a swerve.

Anyone for staying in? :smiley:

kr79:
I see we had one on the table when I got in. I would like to say il send it back but il probably forget to get an envlope or my little boy will rip it up or use it for colouring in practice instead of the walls which is his favourite cavas lately.
I had a flick through it the jobs bit made me chuckle especially as the leaflet was printed in the fatherland.
Heard the thing about the imf on the world at one. Didn’t the great and the good all predict we would all be destitute within a week if we didn’t join the Euro when that started too ?

I missed that bit about it printed by Merkels Minions, ‘‘the irony is strong with this one Obiwan’’.

How did you find out about the printing, it wasn’t on the pamphlet as far as i can recall.

Radar19:
Did anyone see the latest from camp Scary? The IMF saying a Brexit would damage the global economy.

Which translates as the banks are over exposed to the fortunes of the German economy which itself is over dependent on the rigged foreign aid scam that is our so called ‘trading relationship’ and net contribution requirement with the EU. :bulb: :imp: :wink:

Will the government have pre empted this “return to sender” campaign and ordered the RM to destroy any returns?

Radar19:
Did anyone see the latest from camp Scary? The IMF saying a Brexit would damage the global economy.

Which begs the question, why would we want to be part of a Europe that is so unstable one country leaving could cause financial chaos?
Scaremongering by the stay campaign

Don’t know about the leaflet, but UK Government look more idiotic then mine.
Screwing up the steel industry because shoes might go up :imp: Im guessing its EU fault as well.

“The UK blocked tougher EU trade rules to help the steel industry partly because it could have raised the price of shoes for British shoppers, Sajid Javid has said.
The business secretary argued the UK opposed scrapping the so-called lesser duty rule as it would have “cost British shoppers dear”, including an extra £130m a year on the price of footwear – the equivalent of about £4.80 for each household”.

theguardian.com/business/201 … rice-rises

Cant imagine what will be for UK after Brexit with politicians like that.

Don’t worry Dolph, politicians will find a way to screw us over. Doesn’t wait flag they wave, they’re all parasites.

Radar19:
Don’t worry Dolph, politicians will find a way to screw us over. Doesn’t wait flag they wave, they’re all parasites.

On this side of the continent they have done in for ages. Come to think about the past - centuries ago, I was reading the other day a story, more of a speculation of a marriage between Bulgarian widow queen and British king, back then people did all the work, payed all the taxes and did all the killing/dying in wars for the kings/ruler. Pretty much the same today, different names but its the same.
They don’t care about the people, never were never will, regardless of politician nationality.

Dolph mate, we the British electorate have exactly the government we deserve, we continually elect the same liars and self seekers despite them proving every single time they are not to be trusted, and we shall have the country we truly deserve, we had the chance last year to give them a bloody nose at the general election and failed to do so because we are a scared people, and we’ll do the same again in the referendum i have no doubt.

It’s ok for me and my age group, by the time the future is plain enough for even our most brainwashed voters to see it will be too late to reverse…my generation who disagree will be either gaga or dead by then, the ones left behind and their children will discover exactly what they voted for in due course.

Juddian:
Dolph mate, we the British electorate have exactly the government we deserve, we continually elect the same liars and self seekers despite them proving every single time they are not to be trusted, and we shall have the country we truly deserve, we had the chance last year to give them a bloody nose at the general election and failed to do so because we are a scared people, and we’ll do the same again in the referendum i have no doubt.

It’s ok for me and my age group, by the time the future is plain enough for even our most brainwashed voters to see it will be too late to reverse…my generation who disagree will be either gaga or dead by then, the ones left behind and their children will discover exactly what they voted for in due course.

You just described my country politicians mate, I mean spot on. The small difference is, yours are from wealthy families ours are from former communist ruling families who become democrats overnight. People here stopped voting, its useless, no one to choose from, the brightest and hardworking are leaving the country or left already.
A time will come where a similar event to the French revolution will be a must!

Dolph:

Juddian:
People here stopped voting, its useless, no one to choose from

It’s no different here! :laughing:

Juddian:

kr79:

I missed that bit about it printed by Merkels Minions, ‘‘the irony is strong with this one Obiwan’’.

Was on the news mate
How did you find out about the printing, it wasn’t on the pamphlet as far as i can recall.

Mine went back in the post