Help wanted......Malaysia please

I did ask Denis if this would be ok and he didnt say no so here goes,

@oatcake1967 on twitter

It is going to be worth keeping a eye as I will be posting stuff on Sabah that people rarely
see. + any increase in internet traffic will really help the oppostion fight a 50yr regime.

Thanks for taking the time to read this I will check back but will be busy for a while…the election is on April 16…Thanks for the clicks Paul.

Clear as mud mate.

wtf■■?

Malaysian politics.

I’m a bit confused dot com. I’m not too clever with uk politics without pokin me big nose into someone elses!

I don’t understand either, thought Barisan Nasional were in power in Sabah. Sarawak always seemed to have more of an anti-peninsular attitude as well as different immigration regulations. Went to a Chinese owned wood-yard in Kuching to buy sleepers, boss would only speak to me in English and refused to acknowledge 2 West Malayasians who were accompanying me. As a boy he always viewed “Malaya” as a foreign country.

I have to say I’m somewhat confused why he thinks UK truckers (for the most part) would be interested in Malaysian politics. Surely there are thousands of other more appropriate sites to post one’s political persuasion on. :neutral_face:

Just polishing up the old medals RobK while reading your post and remembering the jungle warfare school just north of JB in Malaya.A Virgin soldier…or rather Royal Marine.

Armagedon:
Just polishing up the old medals RobK while reading your post and remembering the jungle warfare school just north of JB in Malaya.A Virgin soldier…or rather Royal Marine.

Okay good. Well you email oatcake then and share your experiences.

facebook.com/seethedifferenc … 9752878#!/

myspace.com/home

Cheers if your interested, still trying to get the hang of twitter.

Hi sorry for not being clearer but Im still learning the tech side.

myspace.com/home

facebook.com/sarawakupdate/p … 8985367#!/

sarawakreport.org/

I also have mates in motorsport and hope to post some stuff from them.
Cheers for any clicks. Paul

Still learning as you can tell from my double post :sunglasses: