Gordon Brown

Just wached the news…can this lot sink no lower

desperate move to scupper any deal between lib dems and conservatives!

Theyve ( labour) sunk to a new low and they were low enough anyway!

Christ the party that one the election looks like it donr count for nothing!

this bloody country is in a desperate mess now!

More redundancies coming!

trickyd

He’s out at least

I reckon labour will remain in power now with Lib dems backing them. I think clegg said to brown you have to leave oe else we wont have talks with labour.

So we could easily see then a new Prime Minister that again was actually not elected again!

Only in this Country.

And now the airlines are going on strike again.

( If I shake my head any more its going to fall off!!)

trickyd

Gordon Brown is the greatest PM we have ever had !

Deliberate ploy on Labour part, Conservatives had a chance and blew it big time, all this squabling and they have the balls to say they are Putting the Country First. More labour crap and yet another unelected PM.

If labour stay in power, even without brown, then I’m of, the missus even agrees with me, which makes a change. Either Canada or New Zealand, which ever wants midwives and truckers the most.

Bugger. I could have won a few quid with William Hill :laughing:

As it is I don’t mind as I feel like i have won anyway :wink:

TTX boy:

are you for real?
the same man who sold the UK gold reserves when gold was at its cheapest?
the same man who raided the pension funds to back up his social spending and now those same funds have huge defecits and “black holes” which mean pensioners going without?
the same man who has no idea what the people want as long as they listen to him because he saved the whole worlds finances single handedly?
the same man who bankrolled 2 illegal wars but wouldn’t give the MOD much needed funds for the personal protection of its troops?
you must be labour through and through and probably thought tony blair was the second best PM ever

welshboyinspain:

TTX boy:

are you for real?
the same man who raided the pension funds to back up his social spending and now those same funds have huge defecits and “black holes” which mean pensioners going without?
the same man who has no idea what the people want as long as they listen to him because he saved the whole worlds finances single handedly?
the same man who bankrolled 2 illegal wars but wouldn’t give the MOD much needed funds for the personal protection of its troops?
you must be labour through and through and probably thought tony blair was the second best PM ever

Forget it mate, the post is only to wind you up.

i got nothing to get wound up about we’re suffering from the only man worse than brown and thats zapatero :open_mouth: :unamused: but at least he was voted into his job
this is a cynical ploy to keep labour in power even though they lost the election and anybody who voted for any party except labour are going to be robbed of democracy

welshboyinspain:
i got nothing to get wound up about we’re suffering from the only man worse than brown and thats zapatero :open_mouth: :unamused: but at least he was voted into his job
this is a cynical ploy to keep labour in power even though they lost the election and anybody who voted for any party except labour are going to be robbed of democracy

Seen it all before when Heath got kicked out after Scargill zb’d up big time then we got Wilson then we got Callaghan then we got Maggie who did win a so called first past the post democratic victory and the rest is zb history. :unamused: :open_mouth:

TTX boy:

Yeah right only if you’re Scottish.

i don’t know why you northerners keep labour in power. ok so maggie killed off the mines but these arse holes are sending us back to the dark ages. and every time clegg speaks i want to hit him more and more

joedwyer1:
i don’t know why you northerners keep labour in power. ok so maggie killed off the mines but these arse holes are sending us back to the dark ages. and every time clegg speaks i want to hit him more and more

The northerners would vote for a donkey if they pinned a red labour rosette to it. :laughing: Maggie killed off the mines through sheer spite for what the NUM did in 1973/4 although they actually did her a favour in getting rid of Heath who actually would have given us all,including the miners, a better deal than Wilson,Callaghan,and Maggie ever did and just like those three Clegg,Cam,and that Scottish comedian are all as bad as each other.ZB 'em all.

Paul-H:
Deliberate ploy on Labour part, Conservatives had a chance and blew it big time, all this squabling and they have the balls to say they are Putting the Country First. More labour crap and yet another unelected PM.

This could be a tactical move by ‘call me Dave’. Appear completely reasonable but drive Clegg into the arms of Clown. Leave them to battle with Labour’s economic catastrophe like in 78/9 then watch the Lib/Lab pact collapse and watch them go cap in hand to the IMF. 2nd election called - Clegg will be completely ruined by power grabbing antics and the Tories will romp home to victory.

And talking of Labour not sinking any lower… notice how they left the announcement of 2600 job losses at RBS until after the election. I wonder how many Scot’s would have still (protest) voted for Labour if they’d announced this before the election? :angry:

Surely they’ve left it too late. Labour can’t vote in a new leader for ages yet so the party is effectively leaderless now.

Cleggy has got his balls in a vice - Half his voters can’t stand the Tories at any price - even if they accepted PR (which they won’t). If he tries to prop up the broken Labour Party then they will fail to achieve anything at all and likely bankrupt the country doing it. That would put the Tories back in power for another 20 years. My bet is a bodge up with Cleggy or Ozzy Osbourne (how about Sharon for Foreign sec? :slight_smile: )in the cabinet, but no guarantees - that won’t last long and we will be voting (first past the post) this time next year.

For all those who hate Maggie I would just like to say that the country as a whole was much more prosperous when she got ousted than it ever has been under a left wing government.

Think about it — The government spends the money that we earn, but half the workers are employed by the government and they all have great pension schemes too.

welshboyinspain:

TTX boy:

are you for real?

And the privatisations in the 80’s sold our assets at a lower than than market value (they leapt straight afterwards once their “mates in the city” had the stock they had to be promised sold them on).

welshboyinspain:

And the same “mates in the city” taking pension contribution holidays when they were in surplus, improving the bottom line, and thus their bonus and now renaging when the “mates in the city” find their bottom line bonuses are not big enough! Not surprisingly few if any were part of those pension schemes having instead private arangements with healthy contributions from the company.

welshboyinspain:

Look at any forum, this one if you choose, there are so many people who don’t know what they want he is hardly alone. Not one of the political parties could be honest about where they would make cuts and the promises of ring fencing hardly instill confidence.

welshboyinspain:

they may be ill advised but Afghanistan is not illegal the Taliban was giving succour to terrorists waging Jihad against the West and the UK. Remember 7/7, Iraq is less clear I’ll concede that but Saddam DID invade his neighbour in 1991 and was happy to play chicken with the UN and the USA. As for kit when was it ever any different even the Falklands was a wing and a prayer at times!

welshboyinspain:

I’m not but in spite of all the “country before party” BS this is first and foremost about PARTY first and Cameron is now bricking himself at how to get electoral reform acceptable to his party members, in spite of his campaign spiel with recalling MP’s who miss behave, wanting a general election within 6 months of a change of party leader and balancing constituency sizes. It’s all party politics I tell you. :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

what gets me though is 30 odd percent are so stupid that they can’t see what is happening another 30 or so percent made the only feasable choice and another 30 or so voted for a theiving muppet who steals his policies and talks a good talk but wouldn’t know what to do with power if he had it

joedwyer1:

Don’t blame all the Northerners, take out the dumb arses in the North East and West Yorkshire, Labour do not have a lot of support, even the Scots are dismissive of Gordon the Moron.

Look at the map of England, not the UK