unitruc

anyone got any info on what they are like to work for :smiley:

many thanks

neil

i used to bump into a lad at dieppe who drove a globetrotter for them he said its a good job mainly spain for him back and forth with cars believe it or not theres a transporter behind the curtains of there trailers

perhaps some of their trailers, they do sub a lot of work through third party operators and you will sometimes see them pulling trailers for other companies.
not sure what the money is like but they will set anyone on it would appear, i remember a driver of theirs dropping a trailer on a bay to be tipped and leaving the doors closed, the guy in the warehouse told me that the sma e driver had done this on 3 occassions already, i assume he was ex supermarket and was used to roller shutter doors.
the shunt motor was broke at the time and i pulled the trailer off, opened the doors and backed it on again for £20 which they passed on to unitruc plus invoicing charges.

well got the job start saturday down to granada :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

nice neil good luck mate :wink:

Well done Neil, hope it works for you, good luck. :laughing:

well NEIL46;you know what is about to be posted ,yep we are ready and
waiting for you next post all about your nicenew job, please, have a nice drive,

they will set anyone on it would appear

:laughing: :unamused: :laughing: :unamused: :laughing:

seriously Neil, be most interested to hear how you go on…money, tackle, if pushed or left alone, etc.

Good luck, Jonathan.

Hope it goes well for you Neil. Diary and pictures please. :wink: :smiley:

I am also thinking of doing continental work not sure were to look and please dont say france :grimacing: hehehehe but what should i expect and is the money any good later all ady :laughing:

Good to hear you got contential job, diary and pics will be lovely if you can do for us :smiley:

Keep eyes out in the France and Spain Autoroutes, lots of betz around there !! :open_mouth: :smiley:

Ben

Congrats on the job Neil, keep us informed what there like to work for. :slight_smile: :sunglasses: :slight_smile:

Granada :question: Do you need directions to coronation street, what have you got papers for Rita or knickers for the factory :unamused: Oh you mean Granada in Spain :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

What was wrong with Classic Car Collections?

The last blokes I spoke to from Unitruc were tradeplaters from Bruntingthorpe.

Dont Ontime want you back?

Hey Neil…i must have missed something mate…i thought you were in Iraq working for the americans…have i been asleep…or just a silly old sod with dementia setting in…well good luck with the job to the cinema…although round this way the Granada closed up…all we got now is an Odeon…and thats for bingo…are you a caller or just selling tickets ■■? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Anyone seen Neil? Must be either lost in Spain or theyre keeping him out for 3 weeks!

I rang them a while back and manager said at the time that they could more or less accomadate my requirements,ie,benelux germany france sunday to friday.Seemed to be ok,but i never followed it up.Regreting it now

Driveroneuk:
Anyone seen Neil? Must be either lost in Spain or they’re keeping him out for 3 weeks!

just had the weekend with Neil in Macon, I tried my best but couldn’t keep up with him on Saturday night :wink: :wink:
I am one of those who only visit the site once in a while, and didn’t know about his trip to Iraq, very interesting listening to things first hand, he is obviously looking forward to going back again, and I can’t wait to read his future reports.
Excellent weekend, and I hope to meet with him again some time

I tried my best but couldn’t keep up with him on Saturday night

no but you made up for it on sunday :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: