Unfairly treated?

:open_mouth: A Truck driver has launched a ■■■■■■ Discrimination claim against DHL CLICKY HERE

There are several DHL drivers on here so come on which one of you is it :smiley:

Who would think that Merseyside truckers say hurtful things to each other ■■? Shocking!! In fact I don’t believe it. :laughing:

do you need to be telling us anything NEIL? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

■■■■ taking aside , He/she will wipe the floor with them and walk away with some serious dosh .

paul@midway:
■■■■ taking aside , He/she will wipe the floor with them and walk away with some serious dosh .

Rightly so too !! I don’t know what its coming to when an ex squaddie who has probably fought for his country and fathered children and they discriminate against him (her?) because he wants to wear a dress and have ■■■■■ !! Countrys going to the dogs. Full of bigots !!!

Mike-C:

paul@midway:

Rightly so too !! I don’t know what its coming to when an ex squaddie who has probably fought for his country and fathered children and they discriminate against him (her?) because he wants to wear a dress and have ■■■■■ !! Countrys going to the dogs. Full of bigots !!!

Whilst I see both your points :open_mouth: they may have a case based on health and safety (see below)

Don’t think those are gonna count as steelys…Do you :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

God what i’d give to go double manning across Europe with him!!!

ohterry:
do you need to be telling us anything NEIL? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Not me mate. However this story is about someone on Merseyside called Mike. :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Blimey, there is someone on this very thread that fits that description. :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley: :smiley:

Mike-C:
Countrys going to the dogs. Full of bigots !!!

Eh! I think you’ll find the country has always been full of bigots.

cant blame dhl, i wouldnt want to work with that, its not normal

Why not ady? In exactly what way would it effect YOU?

Lucy:
Why not ady? In exactly what way would it effect YOU?

If you remember back to the ‘bending someone over’ thread, then he might just do that after a few ciders !!

Ahhh, yes. I forgot Ady was the man so ■■■■, no-one can resist… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Name that agency just please tell me its ‘Drivers Direct’. If it is then next week i will have my stiletoes and fishnets on!

its not drivers direct,

its ermmmmm, drivers confused :wink:

No comment on the original post;im sitting firmly on the fence on this one.However montana man that picture is ■■■■■■ priceless :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: its made my night.PS is that aldi neston by any chance

ady1:
cant blame dhl, i wouldnt want to work with that, its not normal

Ady I once went to do a shift for parcelnet at South Elmsall that was doubled manned and when I got there they introduced me to my co-driver who by the way was an absolute BABE …I could not believe my luck and yes you guessed it she was a he…not for long tho was due to have the OP a month later.

Gave me the full story on it during the shift she was a single parentr two kids etc etc … quite fascinating really and she was explaining the procedure for the OP and trust me mate that must take some COURAGE.

Nearly said you got to have big balls to do that but that kind of sounds a bit of contradiction…

Any how LIVE AND LET LIVE young ADY mi lad. :laughing: :laughing:

[

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

montana man:

thecoder0:
[Ady I once went to do a shift for parcelnet at South Elmsall that was doubled manned and when I got there they introduced me to my co-driver :

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :imp: :imp: :imp:

Sorry Coder just realized that looks like it was aimed at YOU it was NOT :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: