Lady Truckers on TNUK

With reference to this topic clicky clicky and this this one Click me click me that i am aware of…

It got me wondering (yeah i know i had to sit down for a minute as me head hurt)How many lady truckers have we actually got on this web site and how long they have been a trucker fo etc etc. I know of a handful that post on here regularly but just thought it would be interesting to know how many are on here including the one’s that may be don’t post, just browse.

In an ideal world I’d say I would only like replies from the ‘real McCoy’ lady drivers :open_mouth: :wink: :laughing: , but in this day and age of equality and discrimination and such like I can’t. So if you are in fact unsure if you’re a male or a female trucker then by all means please take this opportunity to may be decide once and for all which one you are :exclamation: :exclamation: :question: :wink: :wink: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

cheers

:smiley: :smiley: :grimacing:

Sorry if this topic has been covered before but search didn’t throw anything up so be gentle, don’t shoot me down so I crash and burn :!: :exclamation: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :neutral_face: :neutral_face:

Me.
Definately female.
Been doing this stupid job for more years than I care to admit, and can’t see myself doing anything else.
Hope this helps.

I feel left out of this topic.
In the interest of ■■■■■■ equality why not simply have a vote on ■■■.

Mr B:
I feel left out of this topic.
In the interest of ■■■■■■ equality why not simply have a vote on ■■■.

sorted. forgott about the ye old polls :exclamation: :wink:

I’m buysexual.

yes Harry, we all know you pay for it :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Postive that i’m male.
:smiley:

Looks down the inside of t shirt
Yup, bumps at the front…I’m female! :grimacing:
I’ve been doing this for ummmm…more years than I have fingers! :unamused:
R.

Truckette:
Yup, bumps at the front…I’m female!
R.

I would say that is a non-sequitur!

Truckette:
R.

People can have man-■■■■■ :laughing: :laughing:

:blush: Hat, Coat, Taxi :blush:

Harry Monk:

Truckette:
Yup, bumps at the front…I’m female!
R.

I would say that is a non-sequitur!

nice one harry, haven’t seen that used for years. :laughing: :laughing:

Joshh:

Yes, they are called “Moobs”. Or, if they are really big, they are called “Mosoms”.

Meanwhile, if Truckette ever wants a second opinion, I’d be more than willing to look down her T-shirt for her, 'cos I’m helpful like that!

Harry Monk:

Joshh:

Yes, they are called “Moobs”. Or, if they are really big, they are called “Mosoms”.

Meanwhile, if Truckette ever wants a second opinion, I’d be more than willing to look down her T-shirt for her, 'cos I’m helpful like that!

I bet you are :open_mouth:
Im also helpful like that :unamused: :unamused:

yeah, but the difference is, Harry will know what to do :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

shuttlespanker:
yeah, but the difference is, Harry will know what to do :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Genius quote of the week :smiley:

garnerlives:

shuttlespanker:

Maybe so…but looking at his avatar, methinks he might be too old to actually do it!! :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

:laughing: :laughing:

Coat…hat…

LOL

spd0121:

garnerlives:

shuttlespanker:

Maybe so…but looking at his avatar, methinks he might be too old to actually do it!! :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

:laughing: :laughing:

Coat…hat…

LOL

It’s down to your or/and me then Simon, I was gonna say shall we toss for it, then realised i’d get slated like hell for it, I’ve even said it anyway now…there we go. You got Arnie biceps yet mate??

Truckette:
R.

Is that more than your fingers plus your two bumps. :question: :blush: :blush:

Well then, pecjam23, were you planning on adding all the Trucknet Ladies to your little black book? :open_mouth:

Everyone seems to be a little shy at the moment…! :wink:

LoadsOfHorses:
Well then, pecjam23, were you planning on adding all the Trucknet Ladies to your little black book? :open_mouth:

Everyone seems to be a little shy at the moment…! :wink:

damm i’ve been rumbled :exclamation: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

They have all just PM’ed me instead for some reason. :exclamation: :stuck_out_tongue: :wink: :wink: :wink: