Lady Truckers on TNUK

I voted not sure as why the hell is that option there :wink:
Plus, I looked down the front of my t-shirt and I could see 2 bumps, so now I’m confused. Could you have a look for me Harry??

gardun:
I voted not sure as why the hell is that option there :wink:
Plus, I looked down the front of my t-shirt and I could see 2 bumps, so now I’m confused. Could you have a look for me Harry??

That’s why I put the 3rd option on…■■■■■■ discrimination and all that. :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :wink: :wink: :laughing: :laughing:

Me, me, me, me, me, oh and did i say ME :smiley:

well, i used to be one quite a long time ago. :blush:

i was also propsitioned by a prostitute on Marine Parade in Brighton, she even seemed more eager when she realised i was a lady :blush: :blush: :blush:

I voted “not sure”. If there was a poll for how long, I’d click “can’t remember”. Can I go to bed yet?

xtruckerlady:
i was also propsitioned by a prostitute on Marine Parade in Brighton, she even seemed more eager when she realised i was a lady :blush: :blush: :blush:

One of our female drivers got to the store she was delivering to and dropped her trailer at the dock for the crew to unload then parked in a quiet corner so she could take her 8 hour break.
Later that evening the store manager banged on her door (which they’re not supposed to do), when she stuck her head out of the bunk and rolled the window down he looked :open_mouth: . “Is the driver in there” he asks, “no” she says “but if you see him tell him he owes me 50 dollars”
Manager whent away all :blush:

Lucy:
I voted “not sure”. If there was a poll for how long, I’d click “can’t remember”. Can I go to bed yet?

Well from where i was standing just a week ago, you looked all woman to me Lucy! Why else did you think i stood so still! :wink: :wink:

:blush: :blush: :blush:

Better go to Specsavers, Rob. :wink:

remy:
One of our female drivers got to the store she was delivering to and dropped her trailer at the dock for the crew to unload then parked in a quiet corner so she could take her 8 hour break.
Later that evening the store manager banged on her door (which they’re not supposed to do), when she stuck her head out of the bunk and rolled the window down he looked :open_mouth: . “Is the driver in there” he asks, “no” she says “but if you see him tell him he owes me 50 dollars”
Manager whent away all :blush:

Superb. She sounds like she knows how to have a laugh. :laughing:

I am female…or I was last time I looked in the mirror :smiley:

VALHALLA:
I am female…or I was last time I looked in the mirror :smiley:

am i correct in thinking i was parked up near you in cherwell valley couple of months back??i was the “youth” in white magnum cleaning me carpets/cab out,you got globetrotter xl,think was a container on back???andy.

Could well have been me. I have got an XL. I was probably only there for a shower not overnight.

VALHALLA:
Could well have been me. I have got an XL. I was probably only there for a shower not overnight.

HMMMMMM me suspicions are now confirmed…it was you mate,tidy motor,i do recall you was only there for for just under an hour :laughing: :laughing:

Female - Had my bendy licence for 22 years.

Why the interest■■? and does it matter??

Mothertrucker:
Female - Had my bendy licence for 22 years.

Why the interest■■? and does it matter??

no it dont matter really. Was just curious that was all :smiley: Just one of those random thoughts i sometimes get, may be i’ll keep them to my self next time. :confused: :smiley: :neutral_face:

Defintely female

had C+E for few years now

V8Actros:

VALHALLA:

HMMMMMM me suspicions are now confirmed…it was you mate,tidy motor,i do recall you was only there for for just under an hour :laughing: :laughing:

Thanks for the comment about my motor. Next time you see me come and say hello…I won’t bite :smiley:

VALHALLA:

V8Actros:

VALHALLA:

Thanks for the comment about my motor. Next time you see me come and say hello…I won’t bite :smiley:

REMOVED :smiley:

VALHALLA:

V8Actros:

VALHALLA:

don’t believe a word she tells you, she does bite :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Joshh:

VALHALLA:

V8Actros:

VALHALLA:

how do we know after all you are a ■■■■■ :laughing: :laughing:
:blush: :blush: i need to get beter at this stuff lol

Not a nice comment. Children should be seen but not heard.

DieselDemon:

Joshh:

VALHALLA:

V8Actros:

VALHALLA:

how do we know after all you are a ■■■■■ :laughing: :laughing:
:blush: :blush: i need to get beter at this stuff lol

Not a nice comment. Children should be seen but not heard.

FORGET IT!
:blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: